September 2 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 hours strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk in the rain with hubby -- umbrellas of course -- lol)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

I was going to add more lawn mowing to my exercise, but when mowing at my dad's the mosquitoes were horrible, even with deet!!

Great picture @RangerRickL! You have a beautiful family!
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. I did 60 minutes of weight training/lifting.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Slightly under again.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

I ate at a super yummy food truck at a seaside location and selected the grilled fish tacos. I did not order an entire order of fries for myself but I shared a basket with my husband and toddler. I consider this a huge victory!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1
    I was a little light on the exercise and a little over on the calories. Not too far off track but not where I'd like to be.
  • poparna
    poparna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sept 2
    Exercise - yes. 12km walk along the river; wore Arthur the Portie out! 19,000 steps so far today
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes
    ymamzc31meo4.jpg
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min archery. An impromptu trip to Durango. This visit I was able to join them shooting from the balcony!
    @craigo3154 congrats on your acceptance!
  • littleflutterby
    littleflutterby Posts: 432 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes! another 20 minutes+ of walking. Went the longer route to my bus... and instead of waiting 20 minutes for one bus that would take me right outside of my meeting, I waited 2 minutes and got a bus that that stopped a 10 minute walk away from where I was going!

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes! i didn't eat much today, and boy did i feel it! I feel the challenge of eating at work still.... especially since there is nothing healthy in starbucks! I've been living off their egg white egg bites! tomorrow I have time before a meeting in the evening to have a decent supper- I literally pass a sushi place to get to the bus so I am planning on going there and making good choices!

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes!
  • jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,785 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes... just barely, but yes.
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Sept. 2

Exercise: Yes! Was very active today

Calories: Yes!

Tracked: Yes, everything

had a really good day, cleaned the entire house and walked up n down the stairs a lot, did some rounds of lunges, push ups, and ab exercises too. rewarded myself with a packet of shortbread cookies, sparkling water, and a nap/cuddle with my cats ❤️❤️
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: lots of horseback activity with grandchildren and their friends. I did over 90 minutes of walking horses and instructing children. A delightful time was had by all
    Tracking: good
    Calories: ate back half my exercise calories to stay under my daily limit. (that means...yes)
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    September 2
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • leanHelen
    leanHelen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    @AvandHK what a shame about your groin! I strained my calf last week, it still hurts, I have decided I will just have to work even more on food side so I can finish September with something positive.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Thanks to those who commented about my beautiful baby. I do have an amazing job. I mostly work with the reptiles but staff shortages forced us to work together more and I have been helping with the seals for years now. I was one of the first people to ever interact with Lucie and her brother Andy and have worked with them regularly their whole lives. Their parents are also super used to me and it is very rewarding having this bond with them. The other side of the job is helping with the stranded seals and getting them healthy enough for release again. That is much harder as it often involves holding them still so we can tube food or force feed or treat wounds. I'm one of the stronger staff members so often get called to help with that aspect (of course that makes me most vulnerable to bites) but I also get the chance to go on the boat when we release them which is the best thing ever!

Congrats to those who have succeeded in their goals so far this month and to those who missed them for whatever reason, stick with it! Happy fathers day to those who are just across from me.
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today, long dog walk and made simple meals at home.

Snagged some espresso 'skinny dipped almonds' on sale and was really surprised by them, they're a pretty tasty snack. Tonight they saved me from going to 7-11 for an its-it :)
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL wow so tall! Being 4'11 everyone seems tall but that is tall!
    @ Dory_42 lovely pic, we went to see the seals at the seaside at Horsey uk yesterday, different to your seals but am sure you would love them!
    Exercise yes, 30 min cleaning, 10 min quigong, 180 min walking
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • manmeet207
    manmeet207 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Food Tracked - Yes
    Calories Tracked- Yes
    Exercised- walked for an hour

It was a lovely sunday that I spent with my family.
  • MissMAndrade
    MissMAndrade Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Date: 9.2
    Exercised?: Yes, walking at work (6 hrs nonstop with a 30 min break) + extended the dog walk an extra 10
    Calories?: Yes, over today!
    Tracked?: Yes
  • scottie1568
    scottie1568 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1
    On Sundays, I'm offline, so I don't track as closely or timely as I should.
    Exercise: yes, 40 min walk
    tracking: offline (old school with paper)
    calories: slightly over limit :(

I can tell Sundays are going to be my biggest challenge and there are 5 of them this month. Any advice?
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42, I love that picture! I want to work with you.
    @poparna, great exhausted dog, gonna take mine out for the hike so he looks the same :):):)

Yes x 3 for me, did squats, bench, and for the first time 3 pull-ups. I'd been stuck at 2. Then dog walking. I feel so much better now that I raised my calorie limit. I was trying for 1280 last month, and it was hell! Now it's 1400 + half of exercise calories.
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    September 2

Exercise - yes, 40 mins yard and pool work
    Calories - yes, within budget
    Tracking - yes indeedy 😉

Another one bites the dust 👍. Riding the tide into day 3 and it already looks like a good one!

Sending thoughts of strength and courage for endurance to everyone today... and a good measure of peace for balance! ❤️