Fitbit syncing

Options
Is anyone having issues syncing their Fitbit with the app? My steps are not reflecting.

Replies

• trixiesmith
    trixiesmith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am too! So frustrating! Did loads of exercise today and use the calorie adjustment as an incentive...
  • BingeNinjaNate
    BingeNinjaNate Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yep same here. This is really starting to become a joke. I think I'm going to start looking for another solution.
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • april84slusher
    april84slusher Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is not syncing either. I’m really getting tired of it. 😡
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Yep it's down, me too.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • rpgSprite2b
    rpgSprite2b Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure this is a recurring problem. The only way I've found to get my fitbit to resume syncing is to disconnect from MyFitnessPal then reconnect again.
  • okieinidaho
    okieinidaho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I tried that and it didn't work. I tried re-loading MyFitnessPal, and I think it is coming from the myfitnesspal app, not Fitbit... this time
  • aurenrose
    aurenrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. I can't get my Fitbit to disconnect at all from the mfp app. Tried uninstalling apps, rebooted my unit and phone... frustrating.
  • MHarper522
    MHarper522 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit is getting the food data from MFP, but MFP is not seeing the steps. Relying on the calories goal in Fitbit until this is fixed, but really annoying.
  • millandbert
    millandbert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    so its not just me, i am missing about 2000 steps from yesterday and its not worked today. Try deleting all apps and reinstalling, but nothing.
  • lupuswarrior
    lupuswarrior Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here.
  • nickchristian3910
    Options
    Same here. Not sync'd for a couple of days. Becoming a regular event these days.
  • Polo265
    Polo265 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I tried the recommended method of disconnecting My Fitness Pal and then reconnecting. My Fitness Pal is showing that Fitbit is connected, but the Fitbit app is saying it's not. :( .
  • neverquit33
    neverquit33 Posts: 52 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Same. I thought it was just me at first.
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Also same problem. Does anyone know if other fitness trackers are better with this? I am annoyed as I've recently bought my Blaze and these problems are re-occuring. It's not like they're new to this business, they should really have it sorted out. Particularly given what one of these trackers cost!
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    :/ Mine's not working again either...
  • SamanthaRoadTo58kg
    Options
    Me too, it stopped working yesterday Sept 9
  • Lorelei2022
    Lorelei2022 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me, too it was working this morning and now kaput, Going to delete everything overnight and reboot it,
    Luckily I print out my weekly stats, so its not a great problem.
  • aromano2000
    aromano2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Having same issue. When I deactivate and reauthorize on both the fitbit and myfitnesspal web pages they link up again but will not update unless I do it again. Really annoying. This just started the other day for me. Prior to the weekend I wasn't having much of an issue.