September 10 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Boot camp and an hour long dog walk. And under in calories! Gonna be as careful as I can this week, I know a few pass days are coming up once my relatives get into town this weekend...
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @roma49 yes nights are definitely pulling in and dark in the mornings, what a summer we had in UK,! where abouts are you, we're in Norfolk uk...
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 180min cleaning covering for colleague at work whilst she's on her holidays
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Exercize - 1h30 road bike ride
    Calories - Yes
    Tracked - Yes
  • eokoro
    eokoro Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Sept 10th
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes Muscle fit and 7mins rolling machine exercise
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3

We will not mention how much I ate yesterday. I do not have the willpower to keep nuts in my house (and that was after I stopped logging...)

On the activity side it was great! Actually despite eating too much I did have a good day, and I'm back on track today.

Morning roll was delayed but still happened. Just me and one guy which is actually good because we roll slower and focus more on technique.
    My friend convinced me to go for a run at the beachfront, which she set the pace for so it was really a walk with an occasional jog but it was beautiful and good to catch up with her.
    PT session with my guy (who is like a little brother to me!) saw how much definition i have in my calves and he commented on increased definition on my quads plus my squat form is improving.
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sept 10

Exercise: Yes, 30 min walk, daily step total 9,079
    Calories: Yes, 314 cal deficit
    Tracking: Yes, even every little whiff of food! =D

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,170 Member
    Options
    Yes X3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    9/10
    Yes x 3
    Ex: 57 mins Pilates & stairs/walking
    Calories: under by 22 (ate more because hungry & feeling a little weak)
    Track: yes, to the gram. I want the data.
  • roma49
    roma49 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    @roma49 yes nights are definitely pulling in and dark in the mornings, what a summer we had in UK,! where abouts are you, we're in Norfolk uk...
    Exercise yes, 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 180min cleaning covering for colleague at work whilst she's on her holidays
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes

I'm in rural Lincolnshire x
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    roma49 wrote: »
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes

I'm in rural Lincolnshire x

Ooh Skegness and Beverly minster come to mind, will give you a wave across the wash next time we're in sunny hunny
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Pass #2
    Exercise- yes
    No tracking due to a crazy day but didn’t go overboard and made healthy food choices.
  • poparna
    poparna Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Yes x3 (Sept 10)