September 14 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Great weather and an invigorating 90 minute intense horseback ride. Intense for me and intense for Charlie. He got a nice cool hose down at the end and then turned back out to a green grass pasture. He has an easy life interrupted by brief moments of effort.
    Calories: under by nice margin
    Tracking: good
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 2: tracking and exercise

First pass day today, was over in calories. Ive been trying so hard to stay under, knowing that this Sunday I'll need a pass day. I just wasn't able to swing it tonight, but I'm glad that I still made good choices and didn't go over by much.
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 30 min bike.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 14
    Exercised?: Yes (20 mins, to and from office)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Long day in office, but not as hard as no client presentations.

After getting back to hotel late, took a nap and did not walk till 6:00am next morning (must have needed the sleep).

Tomorrow is explore Madrid day for me. I expect to do a lot of walking.

@MadisonMolly2017. I love that story.
    “To me, you won,” his father said. “You rose each time you fell.”

We all fall at times. The ones who succeed are the ones that refuse to stay fallen.
  • InOneness
    InOneness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sept 15

Exercise: Yes, walked 30 mins
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes, every morsel

• 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,170 Member
    Options
    Yes again to all 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,136 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I was afraid it was too long!
    Glad you liked it!

When I bauble, I always remember to “Get up Fastest” i.e. the NEXT time I eat. Not the next day, the next week, after the next holiday... Self-forgiveness helps.

Sep 14
    Funny enough I went over calories 195, got exercise, tracked all. Pass Day #2. Probably a string of too few hours of sleep that lead to stress/feeling uncentered.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm not hitting the goals at the moment. Eating isn't too bad but tracking is not happening properly at all. I need to get it back in routine. I am close to the goal I want (5kg) and have maintained here for 2 and a half years so if I am going to drop to the goal I want, I need to track consistently.

Exercise is never going to be a problem for me. I found a sport I adore and with my club am motivated to push hard, train often and build on my weaknesses to improve all the time. I may not get time in every day (rest days are important too but I should be stretching on those days) but my overall hours per week are definitely above the required amounts! I did 5 hours on Thursday this week...

I'm out of winners circle this month but that doesn't mean I should give up at all. I have other goals to work towards, like hitting my goal weight before my next big competition in early December!

So, today I log and keep my food choices under control. I will also prep for the week...