Al_Howard Posts: 8,098 Member
    Options
    Up 0.5#.
    Was down more than expected last week. Make up week. LOL
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,009 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Up 3.4 lbs. Total wreck this week. Disregard for all sanity as far as weight control is concerned this week. Well this week is in the history books and the past. New week new start. 😀

SW 400.8
    CW 346.2😐
    Next GW 300.0
    Final GW 185.0

54.6 lbs Total lost
  • savignr
    savignr Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    After gaining 1.4 last week (birthday and Labor Day) I really turned it up a notch this week. OP every day, ate smarted, and averaged about 2.5 miles per day walking. Ended up down 3.7 for the week. Firmly in the 230’s.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Down. 8.

This is an unearned loss. I didn't follow my plan of having a plan this week. Saved by dumb luck . . . and maybe knowing how to balance out bad decisions. But it was a sloppy week.

I had to dress up a bit for an event earlier this week. Bought a new dress. I didn't feel as good about it as I had when I was anticipating the event in July and two pounds from goal. Six pounds makes a big difference this close to goal.

A little more effort/focus on my part would do wonders for my mental state. I need to want it again.
  • aarongregory417
    aarongregory417 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Went on vacation a couple weeks ago and gave myself permission to gain up to 5#s. I gained 4... so not too bad.

This week, I lost 3.8#s and 1% of body fat.

Almost back to pre-vacation weight, and BF% is lower, so I’ll call that a win.