Feeling SO Much Better

Options
patsypooter
patsypooter Posts: 175 Member
I've been sticking to FODMAPS/SCD and feel great. If anyone is considering giving it a try, do it. DO IT. I went from constant nausea, painful bloating, random pains throughout my stomach that were an every day occurrence.

It's not gone completely, I still get some bloating and occasional pains but wow, huge difference.

Replies

• 4nts
    4nts Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to notice a change?
    I know my gut problems are also linked to stress but lately it's been soooo bad so I'm trying low FODMAP and hoping to get rid of the constant pain, bloat, and constipation... Only been 2 days so far but it's so restrictive I'm hoping to see results fast
  • kimemeki
    kimemeki Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've been sticking to FODMAPS/SCD and feel great. If anyone is considering giving it a try, do it. DO IT. I went from constant nausea, painful bloating, random pains throughout my stomach that were an every day occurrence.

It's not gone completely, I still get some bloating and occasional pains but wow, huge difference.

I know it's been awhile since you posted this. Wondering if you have any favorite recipes you'd like to share :)