Hi! I’m new to this group and would like to make friendships for motivation and accountability

Options
2»

Replies

• Letstrythissite
    Options
    Hi everyone, I came back on MFP after a 5 year break and around 5 extra kgs extra. I would really love to have friends for motivation and also accountability.
    have a great day!
  • ladymcnei7290
    ladymcnei7290 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too!!! I'll add you and others please feel free to add me as well. I'm looking to lose 10-15 lbs
  • joevedairo
    joevedairo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    mee to.. i think im the only filipina here.. hi guys! how are you?
    im 30 but im 159LBS already.. im so disappointed of my self... I must do something.. hehehe
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to friend me. I'm fairly active with exercise but my eating habits are all over the place. I'm in my 40s and in the 140s. ;)
  • Phoebe356
    Phoebe356 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    B) I just joined and need the accountability. Does anyone know how to get into a challenge?
  • xelsoo
    xelsoo Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    B) I just joined and need the accountability. Does anyone know how to get into a challenge?

Just find a challenge that you'd want to participate in in the Challenges section of the main forum. The first/original poster (OG) will have usually lain down the basic instructions for the challenge. Then you just comment you'll join and whatever info is required and that's it! Follow the group to get updates and participate weekly to feel motivated and good luck :)

Ladies, anyone needing more friends feel free to add me too!