kathieh8226
kathieh8226 Posts: 2 Member
I don’t know if I’m doing this right

Replies

• bustercrabby
    bustercrabby Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if I’m doing this right

Juuuuuuust a bit more information might help and get you some responses.
  • cindy_46
    cindy_46 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Me either. Does anyone know of a tracker to track carbs, protein and fat? I've been trying to use myfitnesspal but it doesn't track macros. TIA.
  • jcb101604
    jcb101604 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use a combination of Myfitnesspal and my Fit-bit app. Fit-bit isn't very accurate with calorie or macro count (when entering through fit-bit's food search) but it does give a nice visual for the percentages after syncing with Myfitnesspal. This is still new to me (working on getting my fat higher) but I'm down 8 pounds in 2 weeks. On top of that, my depression is all but gone, I have more energy than I have in years, and I'm feeling amazing!
    11564891.png

yr51ijacq5li.jpg
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I used the calculator on the ketokarma.com website to set my macros, then upgraded to premium MFP to put in the grams vs. percentage. I purchased the "Simply Keto" book before going to the website. The author provides a lot of quick and easy recipes and suggests tracking calories and macros on MFP. I've lost 20 lb. in just over 2 months, I'm walking 5 miles, seriously contemplating running again, and my arthritis pain has subsided. My daughter decided to check out keto, and she's lost 15 lb. in 3 weeks. That's probably not advisable, but she's relatively young (44).