great news from downunder: Fettke charges dropped

Options
camtosh
camtosh Posts: 898 Member
from I Support Gary blog today:

We are very excited, and relieved, to be able to share with you the news that AHPRA (the Australian Health Practitioner's Regulation Agency) have dropped all charges against Gary after 4 1/2 years of insisting that he had done nothing wrong - no case of patient harm nor patient complaint having been identified.
https://isupportgary.com/articles/ahpra-drop-all-charges-gary-fettke

Replies

• tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    That's good news!!!
  • RAC56
    RAC56 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great news! It's about time!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wow, it surely took them long enough!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    No kidding!

I wonder who they'll go after next.... They haven't gone after anyone in North America yet. ;)
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    There's a health show on Public Radio based out of Australia that I listen to while I am driving on patrol that just makes me cringe with its outdated 'info.' Sometimes I want to write in to the radio site and tell them to get a more up to date show that uses the latest info. But I'm too busy driving.

So happy about this news!!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    Thanks for tripping me down another rabbit hole when I have to be up early in the morning. :)

This a couple I had not heard. Awesome.

LCHF is marching forward everywhere since it has been working for a long time but was almost totally repressed we now know from stories like this from down under and South Africa, etc.