Trinkets or "signifi-kents"?

Options
minimyzeme
minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
For the WW in the group, how important are / were the milestone "charms" in your journey? Were they significant and meaningful or more of a trinket to be tossed aside? Or any other analogy you may have?

Replies

• minimyzeme
    minimyzeme Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Definitely trinkets for me. Nice gesture but not needed.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    I thought they were silly for the guys in the group
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Some of them meant something to me at the time, but I never could figure out what to do with them other then chuck on my dresser
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    My WW Mtg Ldr (Coach) yesterday said new program will have Rewards! One member brought up how she LOVES trinkets. I think tracking on line will provide you benefits. Stay tuned for next week!
  • klmackey893
    klmackey893 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    really have no use for stuff like the charms.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,030 Member
    Options
    I was and have been an on line member. I'll call the icons I received a charm because they came in as milestones came and went. I took them as a little reward although there was nothing I could do with them. So with that in mind I'll just say they were noted and I moved on.

SW 400.8
    CW 352.8☹
    Next GW 300.0
    Final GW 185.0

48.0 lbs Total Loss
  • Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,719 Member
    Options
    When I look at the trinkets I earned and how far I had gotten in my weight loss to Life-time I now ask myself what went wrong that I regained half my weight back.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,491 Member
    Options
    I’ve put the Lifetime key on my key ring. It’s still there.
  • countcurt
    countcurt Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Like isn't quite the right word. I think they served well as 'reminders' of accomplishments and commitment. So, in WW parlance, they were anchors. I still have a couple of them floating around, including the lifetime key.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    my lifetime key is the only one that I wish I still had. A good reminder