October 11 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    October 8-10 Pass! :s

i was gonna drop out cuz i already knew i wasn't gonna be in the winner's circle but i'm gonna stay because i gotta prove to myself that i can balance work with self care, while keeping myself accountable <3

Yaaay, I'm happy you decided to stick it out!! Hugs!!
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me today. Travel day. Got the exercise and tracked but misjudged calories eating out.

My favorite outdoors is hiking mountains and walking the beach. I do just about every outdoor activity but those are my most enjoyable!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Today is one of my extra long days in which I get home at 10 p.m. I enjoy public speaking so the actual presentation is fun, but afterwards, I am just tired.
    Nonetheless,
    Today was a yes X 3. I don't usually take that shortcut, but tonight, I will.
    Rick
  • MzRuthy
    MzRuthy Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes 3x. 3 mile walk.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    Oct 10
    Yes x 3
    76 mins walking
    Calories < by 1!!!
    Track: ALL

Favorite winter activity: hiking in nature!

Glad you’re with us @peachpastries!! You made an awesome decision! The important lesson I’ve learned on this journey is “Never Give Up!” You did it!!
  • rockymir
    rockymir Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    @peachpastries
    Stay. And fight. There is nothing more amazing than a comeback, especially when people don't expect it.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options
    Yes to all but real close on calories:(
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3, weight lifting for exercise.
    I increased my exercise this week, with an extra dance class and an aerobics class, in the hopes of losing weight. Which I did, a tad. But, I wore myself out and could barely lift my weights on both trips to the gym this week. It's tricky finding the right balance.

For outdoors, when I lived in Southern Calif my favorite exercise was snorkeling and ocean swimming. Nothing comes close to that experience for me. Now that I live in Northern Calif, where the water is freezing and treacherous, I hike along the beach cliffs with my dog.
  • shermikes98
    shermikes98 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, Great Walk today on a cold day
    Calories: yes
    Tracking: yes
  • SoonerDustin
    SoonerDustin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes-17 mile bike
    Yes
    Yes