New to the group

Options
Hi :) I'm Crystal and am looking for ways to keep myself motivated especially with winter coming. My highest weight (unfortunately not recorded here but it is at my doc lol ) is 330. I'm currently 295 and my have a goal of 135-145. 35lbs down, 150 to go!

Feel free to add me as a friend here.

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,593 Member
    Options
    ๐Ÿ˜„ Welcome, @flameofSuzaku! And congratulations on your progress so far! 35 pounds! You are doing great!

We have a challenge going within this group. Take a look and see if you would like to join us!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10697609/october-2018-monthly-wl-challenge

-- Austin
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Yep, the monthly challenge is fun...you just challenge yourself to however much weight you want to lose. There are plenty of active people here and everyone is super supportive.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    I think that I sent a friend request, but then I got an error. If you don't get one, let me know and I will resend.
  • 808malia
    808malia Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Welcome Crystal! I hope you find this group to be helpful. We are a friendly group, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask! Congrats on 35lbs down๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • flameofSuzaku
    flameofSuzaku Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think that I sent a friend request, but then I got an error. If you don't get one, let me know and I will resend.

I got the request :) Thanks for the add!
  • Salem4321
    Salem4321 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi flameofsuzaku I've just added you too. I'm going to be rejoining next month's challenge, once I've really gotten back into the dieting/healthy eating/not stuffing cake etc into my face ๐Ÿ˜‚ thing