Introductions

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the November 2018 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better. GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Hi UAC members! I'm Sheila, and I'm from BC, Canada. I'm 21, I like to run, and am working towards a kinesiology degree. This is my first month with the challenge. I started MFP about 2+ years ago, but haven't been consistent. I have a bad habit of late night snacking, and stress eating. I'm hoping to hit a new low next month. My exercises of choice are running, walking, and yoga. I will also do strength training.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,054 Member
    I'm Terri. I'm 72 years young from Northern Ireland. Retired teacher.

I have been using MFP since Jan 2015. I have lost 62 lbs, but have been bobbing up and down 5lbs for a couple of months now. Losing the final 10lbs seems more difficult, but I'm determined to get it done by Christmas, so this is just the ticket for me at the minute.

Focus at present is achieving a maintenance weight that gives me wriggle room for high days and holidays. I'm using daily HIIT cardio/strength combo, and yoga/tai chi. I have my own weights and apart from walking, I work out at home using YouTube, fitnessblender, darebee, and anything else I come across. I love dancing, and attend fortnightly dance classes.

Present Daily Goals:
    ✅ Staying strong. I am determined to do this.
    :star: Pre-log food; balance macros/micros
    :star: Hydrate adequately
    :star: Cardio: 9,500+ Steps daily
    :star: Strength: 15+ minutes
    :star: Flexibility: 15+ mins
    :star: Daily Mindfulness Practice/meditation
    :star: 15+ mins Daily Declutter session
    :star: Challenges: Sole Mates/100 days/Just 10 Days/UAC