9.5lb to Go

Options
Paulak412
Paulak412 Posts: 9 Member
I started my weight lost journey on 28th Aug and have lost 11.5lb which is about 1.5lb average per week. I'm now sitting at 138.5lb but want to get down to 130lb. I. Can see my tummy getting smaller but my love handles have not moved a bit and I hate them the most. I've started exercising the last 2 weeks and would to drop a dress size for my best friend's wedding on 16th Oct. Add me pls😊

Replies

• agalar
    agalar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Paula! I have lost 11 pounds ans I have to get down 10 more to hit my goal. I've been eating healthy but its really hard to keep myself motivated to work out. I hope we can support each other. WE CAN MAKE IT!
  • Paulak412
    Paulak412 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I've found myself feeling really hungry these last 4 or 5 days a workout friend is great
  • RunForPizza88
    RunForPizza88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What is your height? If you are down to 138 now I would really recommend changing your goal to a slower loss rate than 1.5lbs per week. Consider 0.5-1lbs per week, a less aggressive goal is a goal you are more likely to stick with.

I started at 130 and now down to 112 as of his morning and had my goal set at 0.5lbs per week for the duration of that. It took me 5 months but the time was going to pass anyway and much better than starving myself and then getting fed up and giving up.

You say you are feeling hungry, and if you have recently added in more exercise then you need to eat a bit more too!

Work on increasing your daily movement and exercise so that you can eat as much as possible and still lose weight at a sensible pace, without starving!

NB. I'm only 5ft1 and I've been eating circa 1800 cals. Recently bumped that up to 2000 cals now and I'm still loosing!
    Check out my latest progress pics in my feed if you want an example of love handles disappearing!!!

Good luck!