November 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    Turbolifts wrote: »
    November 6:

Exercised: A 2 hour walk with about 10 minutes of jogging interspersed in between
    Calories: Christ, no. Work afternoon tea that I did SO SO SO well on, I even brushed my teeth to not-snack, and then I got up a few hours after to get some water...and...yeah. I feel like a bit of a failure. I did this to myself, no one else, I made the wrong choices.

...actually, yeah. I did. I DID make the wrong choices. I made the mistakes. So I can fix them, right? I am the one who controls that, not my moods. I'm going to jog tomorrow morning, I'm going to take a long walk this afternoon after work because it's 5:30pm and it's still 27 degrees (78 for you strange Imperialists ;) ) and it's GORGEOUS out there...so damnit, I'm going to own this idiot moment and get outside and do something for it.

...Sorry, everyone, just having an epiphany inside a breakdown inside a post.

Tracked: Sure did.

I hope you were able to redeem yourself with your activity outside
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    Why I love the UAC team...
    It's so easy to cheat on myself, but it's so hard to cheat on my team mates.
    Thanks for being so supportive to each other.
    Rick

That is the reason why I also like UAC. It has really help me stay in check.

• joinn68
    joinn68 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. Trying some YouTube videos to see if something appeals to me.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?    Yes..  Long Cardio
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?  Yes

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 40 minute strength program on the treadmill
    Calories: Under
    Tracking: Yup!

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    A busy but good day today.

Exercise - 50 min on rowing machine + 60 min demanding lesson on horse

Calories - under

Tracking - yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,182 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 12 minutes strength + 95 mins walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No!!! 😈Over-indulged on chocolate that someone brought to,crochet group meeting.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Meh!!! Logged early but didn't entirely stick to the plan.

Pass day #1 for November.
  • Turbolifts
    Turbolifts Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Turbolifts wrote: »
    November 6:

Exercised: A 2 hour walk with about 10 minutes of jogging interspersed in between
    Calories: Christ, no. Work afternoon tea that I did SO SO SO well on, I even brushed my teeth to not-snack, and then I got up a few hours after to get some water...and...yeah. I feel like a bit of a failure. I did this to myself, no one else, I made the wrong choices.

...actually, yeah. I did. I DID make the wrong choices. I made the mistakes. So I can fix them, right? I am the one who controls that, not my moods. I'm going to jog tomorrow morning, I'm going to take a long walk this afternoon after work because it's 5:30pm and it's still 27 degrees (78 for you strange Imperialists ;) ) and it's GORGEOUS out there...so damnit, I'm going to own this idiot moment and get outside and do something for it.

...Sorry, everyone, just having an epiphany inside a breakdown inside a post.

Tracked: Sure did.

I hope you were able to redeem yourself with your activity outside

I actually don't agree with the phrasing of having to "redeem myself", but I DID feel more in control of my choices! :)
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    11/6
    Exersized?- yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • syrr
    syrr Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    November 6

Exercise-yes
    Calories-yes
    Tracked-yes
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,023 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    November 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ (Elliptical/Walks)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, 36 minute run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes