Options

Replies

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories - Yes
    Headed to bed. Getting sick yet again. It is like the cold that never goes away...
  • allmannerofthings
    allmannerofthings Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    exercise -yes morning workout
    calories - yes
    tracked - yes even the tic tacs
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    November 6

Exercised?: Yes - lots of walking in a museum, plus Zumba
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    11/6
    Pass #1 today.
  • Bill70Strong
    Bill70Strong Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 60 minute yoga class in the morning, and a 60 minute yoga class, followed by a 60 minute Pilates Mat class this evening.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/6
    Exercise? Yes, 20 minute walk which started as a stroll but accelerated to a run when raining cats and dogs! Followed late afternoon with a 20 minute Leslie Sansone power walk indoors; and finished with a 1 hour evening walk in the village with my boyfriend/DH, Jim.
    Calories? Within allowance
    Tracked? Everything logged
  • bubblegum2fitness
    bubblegum2fitness Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, C210k w1d2 and a short yoga session
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    November 6
    Exercise yes
    40 minutes walking mostly cardio. Lots of extra steps
    Calories yes
    Lots of calories left because of an active day
    Tracked yes
  • docoryn
    docoryn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Exercise - walking
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • mekelly
    mekelly Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5/11 Pass Day 1 as I was at a wedding. It was lovely, well worth the pass!

6/11 yes x3. It was a very stressful day but I'm glad I stayed on top of things.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes - Bowling League
    Tracking - Yes
    Calories - Yes

@Bill70Strong Thank you!!

Long day a work today but bowling was good...so hard getting back inho it after 2 weeks of not going!

Tomorrow is VIP dinner and a movie...so fun! Bohemian Rhapsody!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    Turbolifts wrote: »
    November 6:

Exercised: A 2 hour walk with about 10 minutes of jogging interspersed in between
    Calories: Christ, no. Work afternoon tea that I did SO SO SO well on, I even brushed my teeth to not-snack, and then I got up a few hours after to get some water...and...yeah. I feel like a bit of a failure. I did this to myself, no one else, I made the wrong choices.

...actually, yeah. I did. I DID make the wrong choices. I made the mistakes. So I can fix them, right? I am the one who controls that, not my moods. I'm going to jog tomorrow morning, I'm going to take a long walk this afternoon after work because it's 5:30pm and it's still 27 degrees (78 for you strange Imperialists ;) ) and it's GORGEOUS out there...so damnit, I'm going to own this idiot moment and get outside and do something for it.

...Sorry, everyone, just having an epiphany inside a breakdown inside a post.

Tracked: Sure did.

The Brilliance Of UAC at work. These daily posts lead us to profound insights. Little learnings that we carry with us into the future!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options

6 days in. 1 pass used. 2 pounds lost. Lifetime to go.

I LOVE this SO So Much!
    I think when one really wraps one’s head around the “Lifetime to go” aspects, it’s a game changer. Takes honesty with self & mindfulness! Thank you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Nov 6
    I set a goal to get back on track today and I did!!
    Exercise: 73 mins walking
    Calories under 105
    Tracked: all

No eating out!!!!!
    No sugar.

I found out tonight I’ll be on an 18 day Prednisone “pulse”. Sudden large dose that then is tapered down. Can lead to medically induced diabetes, so as of this moment, I’m decreasing carbs to under 200g a day. (They’ve been steadily increasing each month since May...tricky part is so has my exercise) but I can do it from now through the end of November. A reset!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @Turbolifts You definitely bring humour to the group with your posts (and I do appreciate another Southern hemisphere person who uses normal units of measurement - I'm in South Africa)

Good day for me. Early morning gym, evening jiu jitsu, food all logged and at target.

Progress on my journey to kidney donation as well with full panel of blood tests on Wednesday morning and Monday heading up to the transplant unit (in another city) for a whole day of tests. It's a very comprehensive set of tests as they need to prove that my kidneys and I are healthy enough for this. Looking forward to meeting my recipient face to face after 3 months of chatting online. Of course, I may need to pass the psychology assessment without coffee... This may be the biggest challenge yet!
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    November 6

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes. Jogging and trx

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

Always trying to keep the routine going. I find when my work/rest schedule works out, everything else falls into place
  • jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    @BobWw2017 " I find when my work/rest schedule works out, everything else falls into place"

Ditto!!
  • peachpastries
    peachpastries Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Nov 6

Pass!

Exercise: Not really, did lots of baking & took a nap instead lol
    Calories: No, overate by a lot
    Tracked: No

overindulged a bit much today, made an awesome chocolate cake and ate it with ice cream :po:)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    If anyone still has Halloween leftover candy that didn't get handed out this year, I saw the following suggestion on another thread. It would never have occurred to me, but a wonderful suggestion. You could even pass it on the "the keeper of the Office Candy Bowl" if that is a situation you have to cope with ....

" So what I do with the leftovers, I donate it to the local Assisted Living center. The older folks really enjoy getting a small piece of candy here and there. I remembered this from when my mom was in."