Recipes: Favorite Keto Lunches

Options
CaitMinusWeight
CaitMinusWeight Posts: 26 Member
edited June 2018 in Social Groups
What are some of your favorite Keto lunches? Please share! Also, I'd you could provide a general Carb, Protein, Fat count per serving, that would be amazing, but not required in order to share. Thanks!

Replies

• lacerka963
    lacerka963 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    avocado, cheese, & ham rolls with coleslaw
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    YAY! I post a lot of lunch ideas on the "whats for Lunch" thread, but it would be awesome to get some more ideas, plus the nutritional information here...!

Two of my favorites were this week:

BratBurger on Cloud Bread with Crispy Pepperoni -A Johnsonville bratwurst patty, with Colby Jack cheese, and mustard on cloud bread, and then crisped some pepperoni to go with it.

Calories: 590
    Carbs: 4
    Fiber: 0
    Net Carbs: 4
    Fat: 54
    Protein: 40

Chicken Faux-don Bleu with Riced Veggies -I pounded a 5oz chicken breast, and seasoned it, before laying on 1oz of ham, and 1oz cheese. Roll it up and bake it in a 400F oven for 30 minutes or until 155F. I had half a serving of riced cauliflower and half a serving of riced broccoli, so I served the chicken on that. Then I melted 1oz of cream cheese in the microwave, and stirred in a teaspoon of mustard, and a healthy dose of black pepper, with a bit of cream to thin it out, and poured that over the chicken.

Calories: 579
    Carbs: 9
    Fiber: 3
    Net Carbs: 6
    Fat: 46
    Protein: 39