Daily log 11/10

Options
cshock93
cshock93 Posts: 92 Member
Hey everyone!
I hope you are all having great weekends!

My day has been good as my back is feeling much better. I not only reached my step goal for the day, but also took more steps than yesterday.

I think for the first weekly challenge, we could do:
Reach your step goal everyday.
Try to take more steps everyday than the previous day.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• mw0212
    mw0212 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a good idea.
    I have back and hip pain, as well. Which keeps me from walking as much as I would like. I think having a challenge and accountability will really help me.

I have been a yo yo dieter and off and on MFP for a few years. I know what to do but I fail nearly every night. I live alone and I guess I get lonely and bored and food makes me feel better.

Can anyone relate to this?

Thanks.
  • lose_it_2019
    lose_it_2019 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in !! So glad to be apart of this
  • cshock93
    Options
    mw0212 wrote: »
    That sounds like a good idea.
    I have back and hip pain, as well. Which keeps me from walking as much as I would like. I think having a challenge and accountability will really help me.

I have been a yo yo dieter and off and on MFP for a few years. I know what to do but I fail nearly every night. I live alone and I guess I get lonely and bored and food makes me feel better.

Can anyone relate to this?

Thanks.

Welcome to the group!
    I am terrible at boardom eating. Hopefully we can help each other out!
  • saintfatass
    saintfatass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. I didn't wear my FitBit today as it needed to be recharged so I'll start tomorrow. I don't do 10k a day yet but will aim for 5k.
  • cshock93
    Options
    Sounds good. I didn't wear my FitBit today as it needed to be recharged so I'll start tomorrow. I don't do 10k a day yet but will aim for 5k.

I am no where close to 10k a day. My current goal is 5k. Do what works for you!
This discussion has been closed.