Introductions

Options
cshock93
cshock93 Posts: 92 Member
Hi everyone! Please post a quick introduction in this thread!

My name is Cimia and I'm 25 years old.
I have struggled with my wieght my whole life, with many ups and downs.
I suffer from depression and anxiety, so I really need help keeping myself motivated.
I have my degree in early childhood education, and I start at a university next semester for my bachelors in psychology.
I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Replies

• saintfatass
    saintfatass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Chris, I am 57 years old. I work full time as a rural mail carrier so sit in a car 5-7 hours a day and lift a ton of mail literally. My downfall is lack of motivation and salty snacks (potato chips/popcorn). Once I am home I am done. I joined a gym but it is a half hour drive from my job and home (I live in the boondocks) so going there after work makes for a l-o-n-g day. And now it is dark...and cold...and snowy...whaaaa! LOL!
  • cshock93
    Options
    My name is Chris, I am 57 years old. I work full time as a rural mail carrier so sit in a car 5-7 hours a day and lift a ton of mail literally. My downfall is lack of motivation and salty snacks (potato chips/popcorn). Once I am home I am done. I joined a gym but it is a half hour drive from my job and home (I live in the boondocks) so going there after work makes for a l-o-n-g day. And now it is dark...and cold...and snowy...whaaaa! LOL!

Lack of motivation is a huge issue for me too. Thanks for joining us!
  • cshock93
    Options
    @clight79
    @Dragonfire63
    @Yes2HealthyAriel
    @stormyweather0829
    @mw0212

Welcome to the group! Please introduce yourselves.
  • mw0212
    mw0212 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My name is Mary Ann. I am 46 years old. I have had diabetes for 22 years, insulin dependent. I have been overweight since I started using an insulin pump in 2001. I also have depression/anxiety issues, as well as chronic back and hip pain from disc problems. I work in a hospital registering the patients that come to the ER. I love my job. I have no significant other in my life; i am divorced. I always fail at night time. Eating makes me feel better. I don't know how to get around that. Glad to meet you all!
  • cshock93
    Options
    So glad you joined us! I suffer from depression and anxiety too, so I understand the struggle.