starting again wednesday

amgreenwell
amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
After being forced to take off from running for six months due to hip injury I'm attempting my comeback on Wednesday with day 1 of the c25k app. It was an excellent app when I started back to running after having two babies in two years. I miss running so much and I'm looking forward to Wednesday. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited November 2018
    Good luck! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    How did it go?!
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Nice! I am back from ACL surgery (February) and just starting back up too.
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    CILLAJ8 wrote: »
    How did it go?!

Of course, I got a horrible cough and sore throat on Monday night and didn't get started. I'm recovering and having a long weekend with friends and I'm starting MONDAY
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    CILLAJ8 wrote: »
    How did it go?!

Of course, I got a horrible cough and sore throat on Monday night and didn't get started. I'm recovering and having a long weekend with friends and I'm starting MONDAY

I hope you're feeling better! Good luck to you! I'm on the 2nd round of C25K but it has been sporadic for me. I just did Week 7 Day 3 last night and felt great. Hope to complete program next week and run in two more 5k events before my surgery on 12/11. Then I'll wind up starting over AGAIN, when I'm cleared for exercise at the 2-3 month mark.