New Years Challenge!

Options
Cannestra91
Cannestra91 Posts: 53 Member
edited January 2019 in Social Groups
Starting a New Years Challenge! We have a couple short months till 2018 is over and 2019 is here! Last several years like most the holiday season has been the death of me, however hoping keto should make this an easier season! For the first time I am going to attempt to keep the weight loss going over the holiday season! So please join me in working on finishing out this year strong!

SW: 187 lbs.
CW: 160.6 lbs.
New Years Goal: 149 lbs.

Replies

• Cannestra91
    Options
    For the purpose of this challenge every Saturday will be our designated weigh in day till New Years! Best of luck all!!
  • Entropy099
    Entropy099 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, cool group. Definitely going to make the new year good. I missed last Saturday but I’ll see you on the next one.
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to weigh in today but I'll be here tomorrow am guys 😘😘
  • Entropy099
    Options
    I broke my ketosis on accident, which lead to a binge and I gained 3 lb. But here’s my weigh in regardless. Here’s to progress and staying on track for the new year.
    Saturday, November 10
    SW: 135
    CW: 118
    New Years goal: 110
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    Fluxis360, nice!! Your doing great you got this!! You had a little hiccup, but nothing you cant overcome! :)
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    Weighed myself this past Sunday morning, and I am happy to report another pound down and gone! 159.1lbs so nice when you make it to the next weight class! 149lbs here I come!
  • mommy81
    mommy81 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just starting my fourth week on Keto. Yesterday was tough. I over ate (Keto friendly stuff but way over calories).

Sw: 158
    Cw: 153
    Gw: 140
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    Way to go mommy81! You got this!! So close to your goal!!!
  • Entropy099
    Options
    Oof I have a feeling I’m going to be heavier this next weigh in. But that’s part of the journey right? Still not giving up on my new year goal.
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    You got this! There will be up's and down's but its how we overcome those hurdles that makes all the difference! o:)
  • mommy81
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Weighed myself yesterday morning
    Not a lot of weight loss but I'm not going up 😅
    Sw:158
    Cw:151.4
    Gw:140

Edit: weighed myself today and back up to 152.4... not happy but still less than last week.
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    Weighed myself Saturday morning down almost 2lbs!
    SW: 187lbs
    CW: 157.9lbs
    New Years Goal Weight: 149lbs
  • Cannestra91
    Options
    I'm using this Saturdays weigh in as motivation to prevent me from being a gluten for Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday. We got this guys!! 6 weigh in's till its the end of the year!!
  • mommy81
    Options
    Not Saturday, but this morning I finally broke through 148. I was 147.4.... trying to not feel too optimistic because when I lose a bit, I gain a bit and it keeps going back and forth for a few weeks. Still delighted seeing 147. Hopefully it will stay 😊
This discussion has been closed.