I’m doing keto add me

Options
I’ve been on keto for a few months and have lost about 26lbs but I’m not losing weight. Needing to view keto style food recipes for assistance so add me. I’m nice

Replies

• WV_Fit
    WV_Fit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you Jane!

I originally started Keto in 2014 and lost 71lbs, but I got lazy and my thyroid died, so I'm back up 25lbs. So here I am trying to re-commit :)

Anyone else looking for Keto-minded friends can add me also
  • Larkspur94
    Larkspur94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for 2 1/2 months. Lost 21lb. Have you rechecked your macros and calorie intake for your current weight? It changes. (check TDEE, and go about 500kcal deficit, but not under 1k total)
    You can also reduce the amount of fat you have some, you want your body to use fat stores over ingested fat. (ignore the fat on the past several days of mine, went a little overboard with double cream haha. Still lost my around weekly pound though even if a couple days delay).
    I'll add you. Just note I often save time with recipes by adding to the recipe tab. If it's online you can look it up. Even if it has the nutrition listed on them, I check here. Cals and carbs can be quite different with ingredients used.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I've been keto for just over a year now...but not for weight loss, though I am trying to trim up a bit for december, I will be bumping the calories back up in Jan...and I cal/carb cycle, so that's confusing for some folks...but my diary is open and I'll accept all friend requests so have at it. I'm chatty though, not everyone likes that!