Looking for people to hold me accountable

Options
I have gained over 100 lbs in 2 years. It's time I take my life back and become healthy again not just for myself but for my children. I have Graves Disease and Crohn's Disease. Having Graves makes weight loss hard but I know it isnt impossible. Looking for people to hold me accountable!! Please help me get back to healthy.

Replies

• lpbrown51978
    lpbrown51978 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let’s help each other. I have also gained 100+ over the last 3-4 years and am trying to reclaim my life. I know I will never be skinny but I can be healthy. I have friends and family that try to be supportive but it’s hard to be completely open and honest with them because I have so much to lose. I just rejoined MFP so I could track my stuff but also to meet people with similar stories.
  • KnitOrMiss
    KnitOrMiss Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    With Graves, a good resource is Dr. Izabella Wentz and her book/web series "The Root Cause."

I'm not good with accountability of others (it is a binge trigger for me right now), but I'll be happy to cheer you all on!
  • Satisfiedwithbetter
    Options
    I just started tracking again. Would love to help. Maybe we can be beneficial to each other.
  • allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I stopped tracking here and went to WW not working then began KETO (didn't feel good) now I am back. This worked for me before. I have over 100lbs to lose. I would love to be part of your accountability group. Lets do this!!
  • RavenclawGoddess
    RavenclawGoddess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Needed : accountability partners that can help me reach a really huge weight loss goal.
    Wanted: New Friends
    Add me as a friend :smile: WE can support each other!
  • mama2twoluvbugs
    mama2twoluvbugs Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Id love to support you on your journey, and any help I can get on mine is more than welcome, just be gentle, im just starting again to regain control of my life and my soul is a little crushed at the moment.