December 7 Sign In

Options

Replies

• ElianHealth
    ElianHealth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No but I'm just about to do the second half
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 - mostly carrying wood for the hearing stove and walking out in the new snow. Getting cold tonight! -18°C. Thinking of you Craig B)
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Tracked: yes under: yes only got 12-15 minutes of exercise so far. I power walked first thing this morning after taking my boy to school and before work. It was freezing cold!!
  • harvest_bounty
    harvest_bounty Posts: 16 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Weekend, FINALLY :smiley:
    Date: December 7th, Yes x 3!

I had great difficulty getting out of bed early yesterday morning but one pass is enough for now, so I did it anyway! I am trying to save the two I have left for the holidays, when not going overboard or even just accurately counting calories in someone else's delicious food is guaranteed to fail. Question to everyone:

How are you guys and gals going to deal with Christmas foods and for those who do not host themselves, possibly eating outside of home? Any advice or helpful strategies to survive the days without blowing up the budget?

• FitAndLean_5738
    FitAndLean_5738 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Still going strong! Yes to everything
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    @harvest_bounty
    I’m doing two exercise times a day.
    I eat a snack before I go, and being one in case there’s nothing that seems worth the calories or future cravings.
    I am bringing fruit and/or veggies platters.
    For eating out, I look up menu on-line & plan what I’ll have.

You can do it!
    Weekend, FINALLY :smiley:
    Date: December 7th, Yes x 3!

I had great difficulty getting out of bed early yesterday morning but one pass is enough for now, so I did it anyway! I am trying to save the two I have left for the holidays, when not going overboard or even just accurately counting calories in someone else's delicious food is guaranteed to fail. Question to everyone:

How are you guys and gals going to deal with Christmas foods and for those who do not host themselves, possibly eating outside of home? Any advice or helpful strategies to survive the days without blowing up the budget?