Options
2»

Replies

• susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    12/13
    Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes, back from our trip today and back to eating at a greater deficit.
    Tracking: Yes
  • harvest_bounty
    harvest_bounty Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

It is always board games for our family! We always pick a joint one that we want, and sneak in extras for each other under the Christmas tree anyway :) This year it's Azul and some mini-expansions for Carcassonne.

@w8goal4life I can't take a picture of it atm, but my favourite item is a musical Christmas tin that I've had since childhood. It is a Christmas-themed cookie tin with a wind-up mechanism that plays carols and other traditional melodies. Mine does Holy Night. I don't know how popular those are in the US. They used to be quite common where I live, nowadays they are mostly nice nostalgic items that you can get online or in a second-hand store. Mine looks very similar to this:
    e5wdtdxwlant.jpg
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes
    Calories - Unfortunately slightly over so no
    Tracking - Yes

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @harvest_bounty So very nice to have a Christmas music box since childhood. I'm sure you treasure the memories of those musical moments!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Dec 13
    Yes x 3
    Hubby isn’t a gift giver, so over the years, we have not really exchanged gifts. But as I look back, we have enhanced & improved each other’s lives in many ways throughout the year: a better office chair for him, an Echo that turns on & off our lights - now with a song (!), spontaneous flowers from grocery store, and I’m gently helping him organize/purge office papers, old electronics, & the garage! Even labeled the refrigerator drawers (LOL) & set up one area for all our office supplies! He had really enjoyed being able to get jobs done more quickly by knowing right where to find his tools or needed item! ♥️
    0rc2bmbrtxae.png
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    jan110144 wrote: »
    @molly3210 best wishes for a successful surgery and quick recovery

Thank you so much!
  • FitAndLean_5738
    FitAndLean_5738 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yes for everything.

I was tempted to hop on the scale to see how much progress I've made, but I think I'm going to hold off and weigh myself later. Weighing myself shifts the focus off of health onto the number on the scale REAL quick.