12/26 Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
Hi, to my final peeps!! Please post "the day after" tomorrow.

I've had lots of company over the weekend. My 2 sisters came to visit with dogs and kids. My daughter came from Arizona and my son is still here from Japan. My other 2 children were here yesterday for our Christmas Eve dinner. I have bodies sleeping everywhere. We literally did not have our tree up until yesterday!!

Today is chill and I finally have a minute to check in.

I am still training on the new job but it is going well I think. I've been gone from working a unit for just over two years and it is coming back quickly.

Replies

• Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    ztu3pe8tvtxs.jpg
  • shamrock14
    shamrock14 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    oheb02w0dv3u.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    58iobi2ja5g3.jpg
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I will take the .5 advantage and a .5 for a rainy day.

I took this tonight at 11 pm when I realized I hadn't weighed in today...after a third day of Xmas dinner and a ton of eating. Next week this will drop as if it never existed...hopefully...so I am not worried but I will definitley need that .5 advantage lol. I am also Hoping this doesn't eliminate me 😣😣
  • nisijam5
    Options
    ljmuxaffw0et.jpg

Ugh, posting my weight is putzy. Sorry, I did not post yesterday. I wish I could have posted today's which was exactly 200 lbs. which would have been way better. I will post official results

I started the floor nursing and it is a busy, busy unit. I went to bed immediately after shopping and having dinner with my son. It was 8:30 and my legs had cramps while sleeping last night.

My son leaves for Japan tomorrow morning at 4. It will be the very last of the visitors. Tomorrow, I will be back at cyclebar. I will most likely post results on Saturday, because I will be dead again tomorrow.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,292 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    @nisijam5 I totally missed weigh in :( I honestly just forgot it was Wednesday...
  • nisijam5
    Options
    @nisijam5 I totally missed weigh in :( I honestly just forgot it was Wednesday...

No problem, you can weigh in on Wednesday if you want to hang out with us for the last 2 weigh-ins.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,292 Member
    Options
    I do and I won't forget!!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I do and I won't forget!!!

We are all a success for losing or maintaining during the holidays!!