Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    Options
    Going into work...no day off for me this week.
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Lee, I'm working too. We are in the midst of our year end inventory. I also have several year end related things I'm trying to get done this week. Perhaps tomorrow will be short, but I'm wondering more if we get Monday off or not. That decision has not been made yet.

I hope that everyone has a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Sorry you two have to work today. Back in my accounting days, I got used to not having time off at year end and working lots of extra hours. Happy DW gets this week off at least. We relaxed most of the day yesterday. I did some slow and easy reading, coffee, etc. We finally headed out around 3 to do some shopping and walk before heading home for a movie night. But today it is time to get something done. Stepped on the scale yesterday too. Some other daily routines need to restart as well.
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Enjoying week without DMIL,
    Steve afraid extra work at month and year-ends is part of accountants life, glad I'm retired.
    Lee, thats what goes along with one owning their business; most employees do not realize extra work that owners put in or sacrifice and exposure owners have.
    Christmas decor taken down and packed away till Thanksgiving 2019,
    My brothers and their families coming Sunday, my year to host.
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

DW and I spent the day looking for bargains and running other errands yesterday. We have the grandkids for a couple of hours today, then get them back for tonight and through tomorrow, before passing them of to their other grandparents and DDIL's sister. DS and DDIL are taking off for a long weekend skiing in British Columbia.

I used to be the guy working when others had time off. Young soldiers never appreciate the fact that the more senior folks work much longer hours. As a sergeant major, I typically put in a 12 hour day, and rarely took off on extra days the troops got to stay home. Came with the territory. Happy to be a gentleman of leisure, now.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I’m a Former WW and was active in the G.O.A.D B.B. before I had to stop WW but I’m looking for support here on mfp with losing the weight I’ve put back on.
    Thanks
    Rick
    (Irapino65)
  • manladdvm
    Options
    Welcome to men's health Rick!

There is also a GoaD MFP board...but good to have you here.