Low Carb Christmas Presents?

Options
Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
edited December 2018 in Social Groups
Did anyone get any low carb related Christmas presents?

I got one, and gave one.
Hubs, who loves me, gave me a small case of pickle juice for work outs. YAY. I love pickle juice.
I gave him "Always Delicious" because he's often stuck cooking for me (slow carb) and his family (some of whom are low carb). Recipes galore.

Anyone else get any good low carb related Christmas presents?

6ugiuka14pds.jpeg

Replies

• cricketpower
    cricketpower Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    lol I have never seen that before -- that is awesome! :D
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    not this year, but a few years back, in my stocking hubby gave me 2 handheld milk frothers from the dollar store! ;D
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I got an instant pot and a keto cookbook for it!

cookbook
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I got an instant pot and a keto cookbook for it!

cookbook

FABULOUS! And thanks for linking the book. It's a "kindle unlimited" option so I just downloaded it. woo hoo.
  • FlyingMolly
    FlyingMolly Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    My husband gave me a spiralizer, so we can stop spending $8 a pop on zucchini noodles. 😉 I gave my parents one of these each: https://notyoursugarmamas.com/collections/all-products-1/products/coconut-crunch-chocolate-bar (Whole Foods has them cheaper than the manufacturer by a significant amount), which are one of my favorite keto-neutral treats.
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I got myself a Cuisinart ice cream maker to make our own low carb ice cream.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I totally want to learn to make green tea ice cream, so yum
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I changed up my gift basket order this year to reflect lower carb. choices: more cheese, fresh fruit and less candy, candy coated items.

It amuses me a little that my gift list recipients share in my dietary preferences ;)
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,609 Member
    Options
    I got peanuts and pork skins instead of the Heath bars and licorice of years past.
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I got two cookbooks, in paper form. One was a Cooking Light one. 5 ingredients meals. I like because they list the nutrition. One was Paleo which does not have the nutrition listed but I can tell by looking pretty much if it is a good one or not. And um where I will substitute non Paleo items. And I am told that I will be getting a notice for a monthly emailed magazine for low carb name unknown as of now. And some silicone stuff to use as well. I like the ice cream ideas above. Pickle juice I do not think I have seen that anywhere.
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I received beef jerky and pepperoni sticks. :)
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of that but I love pickle juice, too!
    DH gave me some good dark chocolate bars.