Today's plan

Options
ressapowell
ressapowell Posts: 35 Member
Cooked a pan full of chicken, baked, seasoned with webers kickn chicken seasoning. Premade 3 side salads as well topped with green onions and baby carrots

Replies

• RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing any meal planning today as we have quite a few leftovers. We're also babysitting our grandson for several days, so have mostly been eating toddler friendly food. :D

I usually do a lot of meal prep on Sundays, so hoping to make a few things tomorrow to draw from for the week.

On the Sunday meal prep agenda:
    Beef roast in the crock pot (will use for several meals including tacos and salads)
    Vegetable lentil soup (also crock pot)
    Quinoa tabouli salad

Chop up all my veggies for the week. This includes broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and celery.
    I might also make a overnight steel-cut oatmeal in the crockpot tonight, so we'll have plenty for several breakfasts.
  • ressapowell
    Options
    I know it is tough to prep with tiny picky eaters around lol.
    You posted some great suggestions though. I think this week I am going to take 1 lb of turkey meat and precook it. In the fridge it should last 3 days so I can add some taco seasoning and throw it on a salad with bell peppers and other fun veggies. Black beans and using salsa rather than dressing are also quite healthy. I buy alberts hot sauce and while it does contain some sodium it is just veggies.
  • ressapowell
    Options
    I also like to premake a large tupperware of pico simply because I can throw in on anything, salad, sandwhich, and it gives me my daily veggies.
  • ressapowell
    Options
    Todays prep I am going to cook 2 large butterfly pork chops thay can be split into four portions. This along with my salads and various veggie and fruit snacks should be enough. The reason I choose butterfly chops is they are a large piece of lean meat that can even be aplit open and stuffed with veggies for extra flavor and filling purposes.
  • ressapowell
    Options
    Today I am going to mix it up and grill some chicken rather then take the lazy way and bake it like I normally do. Check out my grilled fajitas recipe in the recipe forum
  • SlimmFit
    SlimmFit Posts: 37 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I see a few recent new joiners, let’s start posting