Jan4jesus

Options
jan4jesus2
jan4jesus2 Posts: 20 Member
Hello and Happy New Year! I am starting my own journey to health determined to lose at least 100 of my 120 lbs excess weight in 2019. I love to eat and hate to exercise and bet I’m not alone, and know that alone it will get too overwhelming. I’ve failed more than succeeded at weight loss attempts but this is a new year and I have some new challenges. I’m 66 years old. So, who’s with me???

Replies

• Supermom9876543
    Supermom9876543 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love to eat and hate to exercise too! Although I did manage to walk my dog around the block this morning. I am 45 years old. I’ve used MFP off and on for many years but never regularly, and thus my weight has crept up. I’m going to try and log my food every day now- which helps me control my food intake a lot. I’ve logged for 3 days straight now and have fluctuated between 1200 and 2100 calories/ per day but my goal is 1200/day with lots of protein.
  • KaeChelleA
    KaeChelleA Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same boat. I've gone up and down for the past 9 years. I am starting this new year at my heaviest weight ever! By this time next year, I'd love to be 100+ pounds lighter! That would put me out of the 300's and close to being out of the 200's which is my ultimate goal. I'm ready to make changes that will last. No more roller coaster rides!