Keep me accountable!

Options
After seeing so many people in my life have success with Keto I am going to try it!! I am looking for some people to follow me and keep me accountable!! And I’d love to follow some of you and see what yummy food you are eating!

Replies

• ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I've been doing keto for just over 4 months now.
    I keep everything really simple. I have yet to bake any sort of keto treats, bread, or pizza crusts, etc.

Feel free to add me.
  • RNW14
    RNW14 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I am also looking for keto buddies for accountability too. My food diary is different though..I eat random foods just make my macros or because the rest of my family is eating carb laden meals that leave me to fend for myself lol. But I am trying all kinds of new recipes so you may find some you like. Feel free to add me.

-Robyn
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    I sent you all friend requests. I always enjoy having new friends here. I suck at logging. I have been doing this for a long time and just eat the foods that I know work for me.
  • knorris84
    knorris84 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new here and been doing keto on and off a few months but this go around, and last go around, for 52 days. I'm the only one in the house that's keto. My husband is supportive though since it helps with my migraines. Toddler still tried to feed me everything of course 😉. I would love some friends on here!
  • Izie2019
    Izie2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am starting Keto today and the intermittent fasting which I've never done, any advise would be greatly appreciated.
  • VeronicaMarie27
    VeronicaMarie27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Always looking for more people on MFP, especially ones who are also doing keto! It makes it so so much better! Please accept all my incoming friend requests! :smile:
  • kymbelle
    kymbelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all I’m new to the community forum, started Keto and tracking now because I’m getting married. I feel like I’m starting a new chapter and could have kids so I want to be my best self. I have a goal to loose 181 lbs!!!
  • goodchapman
    goodchapman Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been posting on the feed but feel free to add me! I just started Monday. My husband is doing it with me (or rather I’m doing this with him). So far I’m struggling to hit my protein. It’s a lot of food! 1300 calories doesn’t seem like much but I’ve been eating pretty much flour and sugar and low fat my whole life so this is quite the change for me.
  • annacate42
    annacate42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for some keto friends for inspiration and food ideas! I just started back after a few months off.
  • swagosweetheart
    swagosweetheart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Going back on keto today and intermittent fasting.

I just started IF. First day; 2 lbs disappeared. I was due that for a very good week of keto eating. It just happened to show up this morning. But I'm using Dr. Berg's recommended fast: one meal a day, 6 oz mx protein, no carbs from something other than the basic leafy green salad and 50-60gm of fat. What's your "plan"?