• knorris84
    knorris84 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    knorris84 wrote: »
    FIT_Goat wrote: »
    Anyone on here can add me.

How do I add people?

Click their name (it's blue). A window will pop-up that says Send Message or Ignore. Click on their blue name again and it should take you to their profile where you can send a Friend Request.

Thank you!
  • MommaDevine
    MommaDevine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add
  • erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I’ve started Keto today!
  • kabamalam
    kabamalam Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey all, please add me
  • Shannonigans84
    Shannonigans84 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off keto for years. I struggle a lot with my weight fluctuations. But I always come back to it because I love how I feel and how quickly I can drop pounds. I gained all the weight back I lost last year when I fell off the wagon and now I'm starting over. Please feel free to add me!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I’m late to the party, but I’ve been Keto, primarily, and carnivore, for almost four years. I’d also had gastric bypass and was looking for a way of eating (woe) that I could eat once I was allowed solid foods again. I came across Keto purely by accident after joining mfp just to log me back my food post op!
    I joined a group of wonderful people that was similar to this one. Very supportive and willing to help each other learn what it takes to become a success!
    I’ve been mia to the groups for many reasons; I had an ulcer in my small intestine that had perforated through to my large intestine that took the doctors two years to figure out (while I was in terrible pain), and has taken two surgeries and four endoscopic procedures (and a lot of money too!) to get me fixed! I’ve also been taking care of my, now, immobile mother for the past seven months (since I’ve been healed and can pitch in).

Anyway, I love more friends and anyone is welcome to send me a friend request!
  • __Chanda__
    __Chanda__ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    KarlaYP wrote: »
    I’m late to the party, but I’ve been Keto, primarily, and carnivore, for almost four years. I’d also had gastric bypass and was looking for a way of eating (woe) that I could eat once I was allowed solid foods again. I came across Keto purely by accident after joining mfp just to log me back my food post op!
    I joined a group of wonderful people that was similar to this one. Very supportive and willing to help each other learn what it takes to become a success!
    I’ve been mia to the groups for many reasons; I had an ulcer in my small intestine that had perforated through to my large intestine that took the doctors two years to figure out (while I was in terrible pain), and has taken two surgeries and four endoscopic procedures (and a lot of money too!) to get me fixed! I’ve also been taking care of my, now, immobile mother for the past seven months (since I’ve been healed and can pitch in).

Anyway, I love more friends and anyone is welcome to send me a friend request!

Hi! I sent you a friend request.
  • __Chanda__
    __Chanda__ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off keto for years. I struggle a lot with my weight fluctuations. But I always come back to it because I love how I feel and how quickly I can drop pounds. I gained all the weight back I lost last year when I fell off the wagon and now I'm starting over. Please feel free to add me!

Hi! I also gained weight back after falling off the keto wagon. I've been back on it since 12-26-18. I'll send you a friend request.
  • no_idea_man
    no_idea_man Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am getting back into Keto as of Jan 1. Last year I did really well on it but fell off the wagon hard. I didn't gain all of the weight back but I did find some of it. I do intermitting fasting for most mornings which helps but have found I also need to track my foods or I over eat. I don't normally post anything but thought 2019 seemed a good year to change that. :smiley:
    Please feel free to add me. Would like the added support.
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I’m almost to my one year anniversary. I did take one month off but realized I’m a lot happier doing keto. You can add me if you’d like.
  • PeaceQT18
    PeaceQT18 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    Glad to see so many people on keto. Long story short, I used to be at 260+lbs and now I weigh in at 178. I didn't loose all that on Keto but I did loose 24lbs of it on my own version of "Lazy-Keto"...

I started "Lazy-Keto" in May 2018... However, I'm revamping it this year. I lost 24lbs (went from weighing in at 202lbs in May 2018 and went down to 178 by July 2018) it was my first go at keto, but that was Lazy-Keto and I did not work out AT ALL... That brought be down to my current weight (give or take 5-6lbs).

Since January 2nd I've been on a different type of diet which is more like a cleanse along with working out 5-6 times a week. I will however jump back on strict Keto come February 1st, but for this month I am doing a Semi-Keto / No Sweetners / No Dairy or Alcohol cleanse. I call it a kinda "Whole30/Keto Diet". I am eating fruits which I haven't had any of except for Berries and I've been missing since last May 2018.

That being said, we could ALL use some support!!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Keto_Fi
    Keto_Fi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was Keto for about 9 months for my Autoimmune issues. Was amazing! Almost immediately my symptoms diminished and I also dropped about 24kgs and over 130cms. Unfortunately I lost my way late last year and due to alot of stress in my life my autoimmune symptoms are now out of control and the emotional eating has seen most of the weight return. I feel worse now than when I first started. I know Keto is my WOL and its clear when I restarted recently - almost instantly by body feels better. Support with fellow Keto peeps is key :smile: