Options
mikehikemike
mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
Good morning.

Replies

• mikehikemike
    Options
    Have been not sleeping well lately, restless and waking early since trying new CPAP machine, but slept 8 hours last night. Hard to function with disrupted sleep...

Coffee brewing now. Errands and housework today.

Have a good day.

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Mornin' gents.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Mike, sorry to hear that you are still fighting your CPAP machine. I hope you get resolution, soon.

Looking forward to the weekend. I know it was a short work week, but it was stressful and busy.

Supposed to be in the 50s today, and almost 60 tomorrow. I love global warming.

Have a great day!
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

DW had me out of the house all day yesterday. I have some shop work I want to do - not making anything, but fixing some things in the shop. Hope I can escape driving duty for a while, today.

DS and DDIL are driving back from British Columbia, today. Hope the mountain weather isn't too bad for them.

Woke at 4 with head feeling very congested sinuses aching. Tired of this stuff.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    I too am sorry to hear you are still fighting the CPAP battle, Mike.

Ah, global warming. Symptom of industrial revolution and fossil fuel or cyclic warming and cooling of the earth that has been going on for millions of years or both?
  • LeonardRing
    LeonardRing Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    TGIF, for those working
    Dave, to last that long sounds as could be allergies
    Steve, did wiring harness solve problem on truck?
    Mike, glad you got a good sleep last night
    Do not envy anyone having to pack away Christmas decorations, through our 44 years we have accumulated so much stuff; at least this year DW did not insist on getting it all out.
    Hope all have a super weekend,
    Enjoy the Day,
    Sam I am
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Morning. Back to work. Well kind of. Have a Great Weekend everyone!! Go Birds 🦅
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Mike, I am sorry to hear the CPAP issues continue. I am glad to hear you got a good nights sleep.
    Dave, It sure sounds more like allergies than a cold.

Off to PT this morning for the shoulder. We need to pack away our Chrismas decorations still. I will probably start pulling that together later today so we can take down the tree tomorrow.
  • mikehikemike
    Options
    ...or global warming a byproduct of hot air in Washington DC and other high places.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Me three I hope you do better with CPAP machine Mike. Ooof.