shenry111
shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
Good Morning!

Replies

• shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Dave, I hope that you are feeling better today!

Cold has returned to Kansas City.

Not much else to report today.

Have a great day!
  • mikehikemike
    mikehikemike Posts: 3,471 Member
    Options
    Mornin'

Cold here in Central Mass. too, snow flurries falling.

Went to recycling center yesterday afternoon and dropped off misc. space-hogging items. Finished waxing floors, and now only filing away assorted papers still left here and there--not much. Do have a few windows to wash, but I think I'll be "done" cleaning up my place, finally. There is still a crate full of papers to go through and file, but that can happen a little at a time.

Was planning a hike up Mt. Wachusett today, but decided to stay in and get this project over and done. May get out for an hour walk in the state park later--it's only 7 minutes down the road, and I find an exercise break in the outdoors energizing, and helps me keep going.

Living in a small place since my divorce is a challenge. When I can't find room for things, and they just pile up, it gets depressing to look at, and so I ended up just avoiding the challenge, which is self-defeating, only making it worse. Will have to be mindful of keeping on top of things now that the place is back in order...

Planning a hike for Saturday with my 75 and 85 year old friends. Should be interesting and fun.

Be OP! :smile:
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

I do feel better, this morning. Not all the way there, but better.

Improved enough yesterday that I spent fine hours out in my shop. I rough turned a nice piece of white oak and finished a cherry bowl that had been drying in the loft since late 2017. The shop time was very therapeutic.

• myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Dave, glad to hear you are feeling better and making sawdust and wood chips again.

Busy day today as ESL tutoring ramps again this week. I am trying to get back into my weekly rhythm and flow I was in before remodeling. Meal planning, shopping, cleaning, tutoring, exercising and tracking. Tracking has been less than successful. I think the only thing to do is stumble through until I find calm waters and sail smoothly. An old GoaDie has decided he needed to return to WW and is tracking again so that is helping me push through. My official monthly WI Saturday will be unpleasant, but next month I will see a loss.
  • manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Afternoon gents.

Cold and windy with some snow flurries. Met with a field trialer this morning to look at a site for a spring trial.

Mark, pre-planning your daily menu is a really good way to stay on plan. Thank you for the reminder!

Glad you are better, Dave. Saw a used 14" lathe for sale for $3,400 and thought of you.

Bill, you are a very busy guy for someone who is supposed to be in retirement.

Be OP ;-)
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Everyone! I hope you have a Great Day. Cold and windy here today in the northeast. First snow of the year is coming Saturday night into Sunday 😔 Should be an adventure trying to use the snow blower with my shoulder issue. Guess it could be worse Oh Well...

Rick