Introductions

Options
124»

Replies

• missi732
    missi732 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm Melissa . 46 and recently found it easier to put on weight 🙄. I have a stone to lose to feel healthy again to race. I have my first triathlon event in May .
    I train or at least do something everyday. I ran yesterday and it seems overnight I gave put on 4 pounds 🤔- perhaps I shouldn't weigh every day.

I'll be checking in every day.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    missi732 wrote: »
    Hi...I'm Melissa ...
    I train or at least do something everyday. I ran yesterday and it seems overnight I put on 4 pounds 🤔- perhaps I shouldn't weigh every day.

I'll be checking in every day.

IF you can manage to record your weight and avoid over-comparing with the day before, having the accumulated data is actually encouraging. There are weight-trending apps for both Apple and Android. I use my Wii (not precisely portable, but I don't own portable smarttech).

I like looking back to what I was a week before, and zooming out to see the graphed 2 wks / 1 month / 3 months / 1 year trends. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment to see how far down I have come.
  • lifechanges2day
    lifechanges2day Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I am sad to say I must leave this group. However happy to say I am doing well in the "Lose 1 Pound A Week and Keep It Off! 2019" group and posting to both is a bit too much for me. So I wish everyone luck and thank you for having me....
  • edwardss9
    edwardss9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I am joining late . I started my journey this week but I have been doing this off and on for a while . I hope to stay somewhat consistent this time . I will lose 15 to 20 pounds this month . Totally normal for me when I am working out and eating right .
  • joelann10
    joelann10 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here. My husband and I are doing a 60 day challenge with each other and we started on the 7th. I figured this group would help us out!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    Back for my fourth month. All Christmas baggage discarded, and working on improving my fitness and health. My smart scale app tells me that I should reach my target weight two weeks before my birthday in April. Wouldn’t that be a wonderful birthday present.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,314 Member
    Options
    Posted here instead of February 😂 😂 😂