12/9/2019 Final Weigh-In

Options
nisijam5
nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
I will update the numbers tomorrow. I have 2 hard busy weeks with training and starting the BSN program.

Kasi, I am sooooo sorry about the loss of your beautiful canine. I can never, ever imagine my life without a pup in it. They are perfect in everyway. I hope that it gets easier as time goes on, but I know you will never forget that boy.

Tomorrow is final weigh-in. Again, I apologize for the lack of leadership. It's been crazy and I have to prioritize my time very carefully.

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    9f56683ka66i.jpg
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    zr3hdff6xo8q.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    z19fhmjizy9m.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    OMG - YES, YES, YES!!! WHOOSH. I started the contest at a solid 204 and today I see 196.6. Down 6 lbs. for the holiday season and total chaos in my life. Tomorrow, I begin the BS of nursing program. I am old but I will go slow and steady.

fga2x5pfa9hd.jpg
  • nisijam5
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Fourathomej is the WINNER of the contest with a loss of 7.6 lbs. and 5.2%, averaging a loss of 0.8 lbs. a week.

<3<3<3

Congratulation to you!!!

I appreciate all of you who hung out until the end. The teams were not as interactive as they have been in the past and it made doing some of my usual challenges harder like the Bingo and others. Hopefully, you will join me in the beginning of February when I am off orientation and have a good start on the school semester. This old biddy has to learn a few more things to open up some career pathways.
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kim for doing this change again! I think next round will be better for everyone with the holidays out of the way. Count me in!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    I LOVED this challenge!! I will join you for sure...Thank you for hosting it!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Kasi, I agree. I'll keep you girls posted. I will try not to gain the 8 lbs. by February!!
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    bqcg09yrhuhc.jpg
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Starting a new contest if anyone is interested!!