Options
252 pounds
I’m 5’3”
Goal= 152 pounds

Replies

• RoxyWhoShrinkyDink
    RoxyWhoShrinkyDink Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My current start weight is 227. My highest ever is 245. I almost got back to my high weight and that is scary.

My goal is size 4 jeans, currently in 14s and 16s. I figure that for me that is about 120/125 because I know that when I was in size 6 a few years back I was 150 and it takes me more pounds to change sizes when I get down to the smaller ones.

In the meantime my goals are to track my food every day, stay under my calorie goal at least 6 days/week, and exercise at least 6 days/week.
  • DaniMerc72
    DaniMerc72 Posts: 188 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Starting today I am 215, and I currently wear a size 14 or 16 jeans. My weight goal is 125-130. My first set of goals are to lose 20lbs, and get down to a size jeans that doesn't have "-teen" after the number--so a 10/12! Eventually I would love to get down to a 6/8, or smaller if I can.

I plan on tracking every day, be mindful about what I am eating, and moving my *kitten* more!
  • jan4jesus2
    jan4jesus2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Mine was 276. But thankfully it's less now!
  • siobhanaoife
    siobhanaoife Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started at 367.8.
    I'm currently at 177.4.
    I still have some undetermined large amount to lose, plus oh my God do I need to build muscle!

I know that I don't need to lose 100 pounds this year, but I see this as all one big "lose 200+ pounds and keep it off for life" journey, so I'm for sure going to be working on it all year and then some!

I'd love more MFP friends, too, so feel free to add me :)

• MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 242 on the 1st of January.

100lbs weight loss would put me at the weight I last had when I was 16. I don't know if there's any way I'd be able to maintain that weight and still enjoy life. I'll aim for it but if I realize I'm happy at 165 or 175, I'll just stop.

First step though: get to Onederland ;-)
  • lbryony76
    lbryony76 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    @MikaMojito this was also my starting point on the first and your goal is the same as mine - I was 15 though when I last weighed that.
  • kpresto86
    kpresto86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started last week at 353 I didn't want to post it because I feel so stupid letting it get that bad. But I'm changing things now and that's what matters. My goal is 245 to start but I'm hoping to go lower once I keep making life changes.
  • MikaMojito
    MikaMojito Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    @kpresto86 Being overweight is not a character flaw. There's zero need to feel shy or stupid or bad about being a certain weight.

@lbryony76 I only weighed this little after a fairly unhealthy crash diet after being an overweight child and teenager. Looking at photos from back then, I remember thinking I was still gross and fat. I wish present-day-me could go back in time and first slap and then hug past-me.
  • kpresto86
    kpresto86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @MikaMojito thanks!! I've lost 10 pounds so far so I'm going to keep the trend going. It's been way too long since I worried about keeping me healthy. I let life get too crazy you know
  • fit_linguist
    fit_linguist Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Starting today at 269.2. Not my highest ever, but been yo-yo'ing and off track since the holiday season started. Today is a great day to start a new journey and I'm looking ahead at 2019 with enthusiasm. Just need motivation and support, hoping this is where to find it!
  • andriaaragon
    andriaaragon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! My weight a couple of weeks ago was my highest ever - 227. I'm at 219.2 as of this morning.
  • Sanriohippie
    Sanriohippie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi hi!
    I used MFP to lose 100lbs give years ago due fertility issues (thanks PCOS)Now that I have my little one I want to lose the weight I gained back. I want to be here to raise her and watch her grow.

Starting weight:305lbs
    Current weight: 299lbs
    I only weigh myself twice a month.So current weight was as of last week
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

So happy to have joined this group!

Here are my stats:
    Starting Weight (SW): 255lb (115.6kg) - heaviest I have ever been :(
    Current Weight (CW): 250lb (113.6kg)
    Goal Weight (GW): 139lb (63kg)
    Current delta: 111lb (50.5kg)
    Height: 5'6" (167.5cm - that 0.5cm means the world to me!)
    Sex: Female

I would love to get to 150lb (68kg) by the end of the year if I can manage 2lb (1kg) loss per week. I started personal training this week (twice a week @ 30mins), where one is dedicated to boxing and the other dedicated to strength training. I have access to a gym at work, so hopefully I can get there 2-3 times a week. The weekends will be outdoor activities with the family.

First goal - getting to Onederland!

Also, if you see me using kg,cm etc, I'm from Australia :) We're metric all the way :smiley:
  • devriesna
    devriesna Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    So I started this journey on January 9th.
    My starting weight: 263.4
    My current weight: 257

It’s been a challenge just trying to eat better but I will start exercising more soon.
  • HBF29
    HBF29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Starting weight/current weight: 237.7 lb
    Goal weight: 135 lb
    Height: 5'3"
    Age: 39 (I turn 40 at the end of 2019: fit by 40 is the goal!)
    Sex: female

I'm currently wearing a size 18W. Many of my regular work pants have elastic waists. I had a Marie Kondo tidying attack just after New Year and found a cute pair of pants (trousers) size 16 that are currently hanging on my closet door as a short term goal. Maybe they will coincide with Onederland.

Biggest hurdle right now is logging breakfast and lunch, but crashing on the couch after work and just snacking on everything. My log-in streak is at 50 consecutive days, but it doesn't represent a whole lot of actual complete day tracking.
  • gettingmeback2013
    gettingmeback2013 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

Starting weight/current weight: 228 lb
    Goal weight: 148 lb, ultimate 125
    Height: 5'1"
    Sex: female

I need as much encouragement and involvement as I can get (and give!)
  • alextodoroska
    alextodoroska Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started this weel with SW: 253.5 lbs
    CW is 252.2 lbs
    Goal weight is 150 lbs.
    Hope I make it!
  • nancymarie22
    nancymarie22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW - 280 pounds
    CW - 284 pounds
    GW - 180 pounds
    I’m 56 years old and 6’ tall
    Need accountability
  • lleberman8224
    lleberman8224 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all I just joined and we'll see how far I can get this year!
    SW 297
    CW 283
    GW 190 then reevaluate!
  • molliencharlie
    molliencharlie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I lost about 40lbs in four months last year and then I got pregnant. 😬
    SW 278
    CW??? Scale needs new batteries 😂
    GW 160