Lap band on WW

Options
takuwinds
takuwinds Posts: 67 Member
I have joined WW because I have had success with it before. In the first week I lost 6 pounds but the holidays came and I lost all control. I have failed and gained weight. I still log my food honestly and exercise. Also I am 1 of the many people at home because of the governments shut down. I'm feeling really low and losing sleep. I have to remind myself this is temporary and will pass. I just need some encouragement to get me through.

Replies

• KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I had a Facebook friend ask us all what our “word” would be for 2019? I had to think a bit but mine came up as “Endure” in never giving up and making it through whatever life throws at me!!

That’s what I recommend for each of us!! We can’t ever give up on ourselves!! We must endure because we’ve fought too hard to get here!!
  • jcavanna2
    jcavanna2 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    @KarlaYP I LOVE this! Often times we focus on any gains we have versus how far we have come. I am working on that personally. I am going to also keep the word endure in my mind
  • rainbowblu
    rainbowblu Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm right there with you.I like the support and accountability of Ww.I lost 100 after my vsg,then I was stuck for 2 years..