Options
manladdvm
manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
Mornin' gents.

Replies

• manladdvm
    manladdvm Posts: 8,699 Member
    Options
    Off to work...hopefully just for the morning. My cup overfloweth.

Be OP ;-)
  • shenry111
    shenry111 Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Lee, I hear ya. We were just talking in the office about how far off our next holiday, Memorial Day, is. Sigh...

Mom might come home today. It is frustrating. She should go to rehab first. By her going home, it forces the children and siblings to watch after her, as she cannot watch after herself. I understand, but it is frustrating.

Still wet and gloomy weather in KC. Getting cold and snowy tomorrow night, just in time to Tom Brady retirement party on Sunday. :smiley:

Have a great day!
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,590 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!

Cold & wet continues here, but the snowpack in the Sierras is getting "blessed" as are the ski resorts. We will have to plan another trip up there to snowshoe soon. Tutoring this morning and prayer tonight with housework etc in between. And coffee
  • DavidKuhnsSr
    DavidKuhnsSr Posts: 6,963 Member
    Options
    Good morning gentlemen.

The rains returned, last night, but DW and I took advantage of the last of the dry weather by visiting a new, mostly undeveloped, county park in the Cascade foothills, yesterday. Not much of a hike, but a pleasant stroll through the forest on frozen mud to a couple nice overlooks of some rapids and waterfalls. Always great to get outdoors with Rita.

I'll be rooting for Mahomes and crew Sunday, Steve. Going to be tough for them, though.

Hope I can convince DW to stay home, today. I need some shop time.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    Rains and wind last night in PDX but not a super soaker. Glad ya got in hike. Oh and I too have become enamored with the play of Mahomes. Wow, quite the young athlete.
    Riding off to early yoga class soon.
  • irapino65
    irapino65 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good Evening everyone! Just got home from another long day at work. I hope you all have a great night!
    Rick