New friends please.

Mslmesq
Mslmesq Posts: 1,001 Member
Looking for a few new friends.

I’m petite, 5’2”, and started letting the weight creep back on carelessly. Same old story. Up to 127, which is still technically normal bmi, but at least 20-25 pounds over where I’m most comfortable.

Most of my bad habits come from eating out mexican and margaritas and sipping wine. Too much wine. Lol.

Anyways, trying to be good for awhile here so I can fit into my clothes again. 🤦‍♀️

If anyone wants new friends, friend me.

Replies

• ChristineE63
    ChristineE63 Posts: 105 Member
    Friend request sent, I would love to celebrate your successes!
  • LoveLife65
    LoveLife65 Posts: 1 Member
    I am not sure how to friend someone :smile:
  • lorilrob
    lorilrob Posts: 19 Member
    Sent a friend request. I am also 5’2” and would like to lose 10-15 pounds.
  • 1971MLJ
    1971MLJ Posts: 137 Member
    Sent a request, I'm 5'3 and looking for support to drop about 10 pounds gained earlier this year during a very stressful period in my life. The stress is all but gone but the weight is hanging around. :(
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    LoveLife65 wrote: »
    I am not sure how to friend someone :smile:

click on the person's name, click on 'friend request' or 'message' depending on how they are set up. :) I'll send you one so you know what I mean.
  • Hecka_Rebecca
    Hecka_Rebecca Posts: 50 Member
    I'm 5'5 and have been yo-yo-ing the last 5-10lbs for the past few months. I'm a teetotaler so hit me up if you need some support cutting back or are looking for recommendations for beverage alternatives!
  • Jezg83
    Jezg83 Posts: 36 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone, I’m new to this group and looking for new friends so we can encourage and a to support each other.
    I self sabotage a lot with food when I’m stressed or I don’t eat.
    I’m trying to maintain my weight and tighten up all those fatty areas of my body which havnt changed since getting so close to my goal weight.
    I struggle with food recommendations etc
    Please add me