Hot Drinks

Options
nikkit321
nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
Currently enjoying unsweetened almond milk and heavy whipping cream with a peach tea bag steeped in it. What's your favorite low carb hot drink?

Replies

• mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Black coffee. Lol. I'm pretty basic. :D
  • ironmaidenchick
    ironmaidenchick Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    A cup of beef bullion lol I don't have hot drinks at all now, went off coffee a long time ago and herbal teas just taste like dirty sock water to me :smiley:
  • Violet_Flux
    Violet_Flux Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    We have black tea (orange pekoe or earl grey), with a bit of artificial sweetener and a teaspoon of 35% cream.
  • Larkspur94
    Larkspur94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have black tea with unsweetened roasted almond milk. Enjoy a hot choc now and then though if I can fit it in. Unsweetened almond milk, cream, erythritol and unsweetened cocoa.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Chai. I make my own with tea, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon. Sometimes I'll add other spices/herbs.
  • shelbydodgeguy
    shelbydodgeguy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is my usual; Café Bustelo espresso ground is my go-to. If I want something different I add a dash of Splenda and .5 oz of butter and run it through my blender.
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @shelbydodge be careful with that SPLENDA it can kick you out of ketosis. It’s the maltodextrine in it. Maltodextrine will raise your blood sugars and kick you out for a bit.

https://draxe.com/maltodextrin/
  • IronGiant0
    IronGiant0 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Black coffee.
    Green tea-plain.
    Beef bullion.
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,368 Member
    Options
    Black coffee... 1 pot (5-6 cups) per day
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have a big cup of tea every morning. I use 2 teabags 1 green tea for the health benefits and then black, chai or earl grey for taste. With a T heavy cream, some Toarani sugar free flavored syrup (right now Salted Caramel) and a pkt of Truvia.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Warm water/mineral water with real lime and ginger
    coffee with heavy cream and a drop of real vanilla