What's in a name? (Just for fun!)

Options

Replies

• KetoLula
    KetoLula Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    KetoLula - Keto is how I eat, Lula is the short version of my online identity for gaming. :3
  • m1kk1
    m1kk1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    based on a series of fantasy books by stephen r donaldson

the chronicle of Thomas Covenant the UNBELIEVER

yay for geeky fiction and fangirls

I just recommended that series to someone yesterday. I read them waaaaayyyy back in high school and loved them.

Fellow geeky girl here. (:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    The first chronicles were amazing...the second were just so-so...and the third, I only read the first book and I mostly hated it so I haven't finished that series...but the original trilogy, just super good!!!
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @tcunbeliever & @m1kk1 thank you for the book suggestion; always on the look out for a good fantasy series
  • juststartedrunningagain
    Options
    Erm I had just started running again.. yep 10/10 for being inventive
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    my initials and I collect dragons.
  • KristinLeeD
    KristinLeeD Posts: 218 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Just my name, Kristin Lee, and first letter of my last name. Did not use an ounce of creativity (or time) on this one!
  • IronGiant0
    IronGiant0 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    A wonderful movie.
  • Everyonelies
    Everyonelies Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, I've had a few interesting names here .. Because I tend to sell the farm and disappear when I go wildly off track (I'm working on it, I'm WORKING ON IT).

Anywho, here's some scoops:

SuperCarLori: ripped off from my DH SuperCarBob. We restore classic muscle cars.
    MorningGloryLori: My granny used to greet us in the morning Good Morning Sunshine! to which we always responded Good Morning Glory! Which led to my next name being :GoodMorningGlory.

Then I ran away again. Giving me the opportunity to use one of my 'Bob'isms'.
    I have a giant freckle patch on my left thigh. Which he calls FP.

Hence, FrecklePatch.
    My picture is a cartoon my Boy drew of me watching (obviously avidly) The Last Kingdom.

I've read all of Cornwell's books. The show is disappointing to say the least. Meh.

So hello!! I'm Lori. The resident scatter brain and runner awayer. :wink:

@FrecklePatch You have had quite a few! And good backstories, love it!
  • Everyonelies
    Options
    Stormy is a nickname given to me by my B-52 crew. When you are a member of a flight crew, your crew typically gives you a nickname (handle). Because my last name is Weathers my crew dubbed me with the handle “Stormy”. WXS is a military acronym for weather. Hence, stormywxs. The 288 was assigned by MFP, I assume because there are 287 other stormywxs out there :*

@stormywxs288 This is pretty awesome!
  • Everyonelies
    Options
    kgmcgee wrote: »
    kg = the first letter of fist and last names. mcgee rhymes with kg and my favorite show at the time was NCIS (Agent Tim McGee).

@kgmcgee I loved NCIS! Hasn't been the same since Dinozzo left...with Talia! Ziva was my fave though! ;)
  • KetoZandra
    KetoZandra Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Keto, obvious.
    Zandra my name. I'm originally from England. It means helper of mankind.
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,954 Member
    Options
    I am Nic(ole). I like Monty python. I have 4 kids who make my life resemble a circus. It all plays into it.

They're good at that, aren't they? :lol: I have a troupe myself. I jump through enough hoops for them to be a performing pooch. I need a nicer sparkly tutu for all this biz. :smirk: