Lost my why

Options
rain7474
rain7474 Posts: 1 Member
MFP has always kept me accountable so here I am again; 44 almost 45. 389 in 2004 and currently 203. I have struggled to lose my last 50 pounds and somewhere along the line, due to life circumstances and a few small injuries, I lost my way and my why. Perhaps I will find encouragement here. I’m not quite ready to settle at 203.

Replies

• rag09
    rag09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks for being honest and accountable! I'd like to remind you that you have done AMAZING!!! You have released over 100 pounds. I know the experience of life circumstances and small (or large) injuries causing road blocks along the way. For me, the detours have been many and sometimes have lasted a long time. This is not a quick and easy journey. Please be proud of how far you have come. You may need a bit of time to refresh your why. I'd encourage you to spend some time journaling, pampering yourself a little bit, find a book that encourages you. These are just some suggestions to help you find what is best for you.
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment already. You can do it. I've been the same way. After an 80 pound drop, I gained 20 back. Trying to get those off plus the remaining 40 to hit the goal I want. Let's beat this together.
  • Superflo137
    Superflo137 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’ve been up and down and reached my worst ever. New year new you!!! You got this!
  • jptica130
    jptica130 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who has lost their why!... I've been struggling with my weight since I was born and have been on millions of diets. All of them work for that time and have lost lots of weight. Within the last two years, I have gained it all back and more. There is lots of stress in my life and and completely lots my vision for staying healthy. As I reach past my mid forty's, I am finding it harder to lose the weight. So here I am again on My Fitness Pal in search to find my why land start to regain my life back. I'm with you and let us all help each other to find our why!!!!