NSV

Options
m1kk1
m1kk1 Posts: 17 Member
I see posts for tracking our weight progress and another focused on measurements but I thought it might be nice to also have one where we can share some of our other victories that we see along the way. (Apologies if there is one already out there that I missed! )

For me, I usually wear suits to work but last week I had an all day training at the University so I just wore jeans and a sweater. All day long I kept having to hike up my pants because they were too loose. When I got home, I was able to take off my jeans just by shimmying my hips even though that same pair was a uncomfortably snug on Christmas eve.

Also, I switched to keto on December 29th because I was having lots of troubles with achy knees, especially the one that had numerous sports injuries/surgeries over the years. It hasn't bothered me at all in January even though I've been working out and stressing it more.

~Mikki

Replies

• BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV, congrats!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ˜Ž

My most recent one, that means so much, is my boyfriend said "holy *kitten*! My arms are all the way around you and my hands are together!" Some may not understand, that, but meant the world to me. His support has been SO huge during my changes. πŸ’Ÿβœ¨ and I love that he notices changes, too
  • THachAb
    THachAb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sustained energy throughout the day, better hydration due to drinking a ton more water, no migraines, WAY less tummy issues! All wins in my book!!
  • cgcrutch
    cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Getting hungry less often, and getting alcohol buzz easier