5kg weight loss buddy

Options
I'm quite competitive, and I want to loose 5kg by end of Jan 2019. I also love to run.
Looking for someone to team up with and succeed with

Replies

• Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in! That's exactly how much I want to lose, and I love to run as well, I go on the treadmill 3-5 times a week. I am going on my honeymoon in February, so the timing works for me too! Message me!!
  • mailmissholmes
    mailmissholmes Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in! That's exactly how much I want to lose, and I love to run as well, I go on the treadmill 3-5 times a week. I am going on my honeymoon in February, so the timing works for me too! Message me!!

Perfect!let's do it!
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    im in to :-)
  • sarahlouryan95
    sarahlouryan95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I run 4/5 times a week and losing 5kg fits with my weight loss goals!
  • deepalivohra
    deepalivohra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey - i would like to join in as i have same goal but rather than running i am doing elliptical as running and me dont get along
  • Tryingtogetfitdeb
    Tryingtogetfitdeb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Can I join too!! I have 5kg to lose and run too
  • deepalivohra
    deepalivohra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do 30 mins of elliptical (would increase it to 40 mins and then 50 eventually) and some strength training for 20 mins which includes crunches, weights, Russian twists (i hope i am saying it right) and some stretches
  • marileen2
    marileen2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! Same goal here; 5kgs
  • PeachPetite
    PeachPetite Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey I’ve started the dvd Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 hoping to lose 5kg
  • kindofangel2003
    kindofangel2003 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Can I join? Hope to lose 3kg by February 14th! Running, elliptical and weight training
  • michiwano
    michiwano Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m late to the party, but this is the perfect goal for me. I’ll make my target end of Feb. 2019. Just like @deepalivohra I’m an elliptical fan (don’t like running) and I like to do similar strength training exercises.

How has it been going for everyone?
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi I will add you guys. I want to lose 3kg, 6cm stomach, by the end of March. But if I can do earlier, even better!
  • miliskinny
    miliskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join and reach 65kg end of february (now at 67.7). Shall we start a whatsapp group maybe?
  • Loraaaaaa
    Loraaaaaa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to lose 3kg by the end of March :)
  • prlkt
    prlkt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey hello can I join as well?