January 26 sign in

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    Thanks for noticing that. We must have done a copy and paste from a very old month. I'm going to change that now.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Good catch! My wonderful law firm administrator, Jessica, faithfully creates the monthly discussion format for me.
    I edited the FAQs too. The FAQs were from before I took over this group. That was almost 3 years ago.
    Sorry for the mess up.
    Thanks for the head's up!!
    Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    Thanks for noticing that. We must have done a copy and paste from a very old month. I'm going to change that now.
    Rick
    @MadisonMolly2017 Good catch! My wonderful law firm administrator, Jessica, faithfully creates the monthly discussion format for me.
    I edited the FAQs too. The FAQs were from before I took over this group. That was almost 3 years ago.
    Sorry for the mess up.
    Thanks for the head's up!!
    Rick

@RangerRickL I’m very grateful for all you do! I truly felt awful for mentioning it; I’d never noticed it before. Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • susiejof
    susiejof Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    1/26
    Exercise: no, worked in the garden for an hour, but it wasn’t especially strenuous, and I didn’t reach my 12k steps that I strive for by the end of each day.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Another pass day for me. I won’t be in the winner’s circle this month but that’s ok. I really appreciate and need the accountability and consistency of effort that belonging to this group promotes. Thanks! :)
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Yes X3
    LOng cardio workout made up for my high calories choices
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I don't know how it happened, but somehow deep within the MFP computer, a really old version of the UAC was duplicated. When I read through the FAQs, there were statements that pre-dated my original date of participation. For example: there was no reference to a "Pass Day', rather there were 3 sick days allowed.
    Once again, please help me to recognize errors and loose ends. Thank you..
    Best wishes, Rick
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,781 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Jan 26
    Yes x 3
    80xg49vropgj.png
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I've fallen behind, since I'm already out of the Winner's Circle. January 25 would've been a pass anyway.

January 26, 2019:
    EXERCISE: Yes. Half mile jog plus 35 minutes of weight lifting.
    CALORIES: Under by 95 calories. 181g protein. Over on fats. Right on target.
    TRACKED: Yes, including dinner at an Italian restaurant.