anyone else active here?

Options
egill0607
egill0607 Posts: 10 Member
I'd like to start a discussion with whoever else is trying to eliminate candida. I'm only on my 2nd week.

Replies

• CaptainPepperJack
    Options
    I am. I started taking Diatomaceous Earth (food grade), coconut oil, wormwood, clove, black walnut, goldenseal, something called "The Cleaner" I got at GNC, Acidophilus, lactobacillus, and eating garlic and onion everyday. Also trying to incorporate some Apple Cider Vinegar drink in the morning. I'm on a mission. Trying not to eat bread/wheat/pasta etc. I'm doing good, the only problem is my milk consumption. I have to drink a lot of milk, as its the only way to get the DE and coconut oil down my throat LOL. I don't know what else to do about that. If you can give me any tips I'd appreciate it very much. I was so infested with candida, the down yonder infection would not respond to medication oral or cream from the doctors, and I developed oral thrush as well, which did not respond to cream medication either. I'm desperate!
  • melissatamborra
    melissatamborra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Are y’all still here? I took antibiotics & ended up with thrush that won’t go away. I’ve just started a candida diet. First, I fasted for 40 hours. Then I added in chicken, veggies, bone broth, & spices when I broke the fast. Today I’m starting the candida diet. I go back to my dr on Monday. I’m hoping maybe a stronger medication will help. I’m also adding in probiotics (sacch boulardii, lactobacillus, & acidophilus), apple cider vinegar, raw garlic, coconut oil, clove oil, & many spices that kill candida.

Have y’all had any luck? Please tell me you got better. I need some hope.
  • egill0607
    egill0607 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello, I just happened back on this topic --- I'm still fighting it. I've been seeing a functional medicine doctor who has me following the diet on this site. I'm also writing a blog -- it isn't full functional yet but it's lizzyshealthspot.com