New to the group.

Options
Becca0301
Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
Hi, I’m Becca. I started keto a couple weeks ago and I’ve lost just about 4 pounds so far. My sugar cravings are gone,which is great! I would love to have more keto friends so feel free to add me if you like.

Replies

• maddog1769
    maddog1769 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Done... And welcome to back... to the way man has eaten for millions of years before scientist intervened.
    And of course remember this has NOTHING to do with the destination and everything to do with the journey!
  • FIT_Goat
    FIT_Goat Posts: 4,224 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Not sure how I missed this.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sent you a friend request! Great start!!
  • shareytc
    shareytc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, sharon. Beginning my journey this morning. Lots of research this past night. Did a packaged diet plan. lost 35 pounds which i've since regained. Want to eat real food!
  • IronGiant0
    IronGiant0 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,366 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!
  • nandyt001
    nandyt001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am excited to begin my keto journey. Been doing a lot of reading and research to make sure I get things right. Looking forward to sharing with you all. Please share any tips/tricks if any. I have 20 stubborn pounds to loose, and am so ready to do this!
  • mrsskinny629
    mrsskinny629 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Remember to keep it simple! Make it a goal to try out a new recipe once a month. Pinterest is my favorite for finding keto recipes. I sent you a friend request!
  • nandyt001
    nandyt001 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you, mrsskinny629. I’ll look for your friend request. Excited to try new recipes, etc... keep you all posted!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    hi I am just starting thre keto diet and new to this group. Please feel free to add me as a friend
  • seanandzoe
    seanandzoe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am starting KETO Monday Morning. I’ll take any and all tips and support as well!
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I’ve sent friend requests to all of you!! Welcome!!

If you choose to give up it’s only giving up on yourself!! Everyone has the ability to commit to themselves what it takes to do this! Plus the food, y’all, the food is the best of any way of eating I’ve ever attempted!!
  • zanyterp
    zanyterp Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ^^^ +1
    an excuse to avoid veggies!!! (though, i am sure that is not why many are doing it)