Weight loss

Options
d135
d135 Posts: 1 Member
Hi,
I've been Keto for exactly one month stuck to it perfectly. Taking it one step at a time so not doing IF but the weight seems like it's staying put. I dare not weigh myself but there isn't much change in my clothing. Any thoughts as to why I'm not dropping the weight even though I stay within a limited calorie range for weight loss and stick to 3 meals a day bulletproof coffee only for breakfast and yet, here I am. thoughts?

Replies

• emeraldprincess71
    emeraldprincess71 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Some say that when you plateau or find yourself stuck, going dairy free for a week or two will jumpstart you again. Or adding in intermittent fasting also.
  • gwendyprism
    gwendyprism Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Are you insulin resistant, diabetic or pre-diabetic? It can take a while for keto diet changes to start showing up on the scale. Not everyone has a big initial loss. I personally feel it helped me to eat more fat initially and not worry so much about calories.
  • StevenB79
    StevenB79 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Have you redone your macros this month? And adjusted diet? Also if you eating too small of amount of calories you may need to increase it or vice versa decrease it if its too much. But it could just be a normal stall.