Postpartum Pals & Fitness Friends

Hey Everyone! I’m Tricia. I’m 33. From Southern California. Working on losing the baby weight after a high risk pregnancy & traumatic delivery. I love to run, strength train, yoga and dancing. Most of my exercise is from chasing and/or carrying a new toddler and walking/jogging with my hyper Husky, Dexter. Looking for Fitness Friends who use the app daily, who communicate, & who motivate...and who are interested in having the same! Open diaries. Open to questions & critiques. Looking to find my best self this year. So feel free to add me, everyone!

Replies

• Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    I don't know how to friend in the app! I'm 33 also,was into strength- kettle bells and spinning and swimming. Also getting back Into it after a worrisome pregnancy that turned out fine. I'm four weeks PP and this is my third.
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I just had my 4th little boy. Also was my 4th c section on the 12th. Going to start out counting and eating better. Then treadm ill in a week or 2. Then more as i heal. 😁
  • Runningchick11
    Runningchick11 Posts: 53 Member
    Hello, I had a baby in March. Ive struggled for months to really admit to myself to do something. I work out at least 5 days a week. It's been a struggle because I've had pelvic floor issues and tend to pee myself. Now that I think about it, my pelvic floor hasn't really hurt much recently!! But coming back to working out after a baby and not being able to what I used to do has been a huge mental struggle.
  • dippy_duck
    dippy_duck Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone, I had a baby 8 months ago and am just coming around to losing the baby weight now. I’ve got a long road ahead and would love some other mum friends for support - please feel free to add me and we can encourage each other.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    @dippy_duck hi! I had a baby on Jan 20. So i'll be working on losing weight once my milk is established, maybe 8ish weeks from now? But im tracking my pp weight loss already just for motivation (yay fluid loss lol). I will add you.

This is my second baby so i know for my body breastfeeding doesnt help me lose weight. It just makes me hungry, so its calorie counting all the way.